you're either born with them or not!
  • BarackMeLikeAHurricane
    BarackMeLikeAHurricane Posts: 3,400 Member
    if you get your upper body bigger then your lower body might look smaller
    ^^^ this

Trust me.
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    I'm sorry. I am not going to give you suggestions because it would encourage eating disordered behavior. Please talk to a professional and work on your emotional issues as they relate to food before you try to get "skinny" legs.
  • QueenGyn
    QueenGyn Posts: 106
    This the first time I've seen a guy wanting skinny legs. :embarassed:
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    You want skinny legs so you can wear skinny jeans?

Dear god save us all from this generation.
  • Factory_Reset
    Factory_Reset Posts: 1,651 Member
    My husband has helped me get mine skinnier.

I put him between them and squeeze.

I have to do this a few times a day, but it is worth it.

Soooo worth it

He's a much better thigh master than anything I could buy at the store.

:smile:
  • michellekicks
    michellekicks Posts: 3,624 Member
    <~~~~ No idea.
  • shirleygirl910
    shirleygirl910 Posts: 503 Member

I was going to say you're showing your age, but you're not that old. I can say this because I'm 20 years older.

My husband and I laugh because our 16 year old is saying the same thing. He wants to wear skinny jeans. They look dorky and he doesn't have the build for it. He is just like his father in build. He will never be "twilight" skinny no matter what he does.
  • BarackMeLikeAHurricane
    <~~~~ No idea.

'mirin
  • 2aycocks
    2aycocks Posts: 415 Member
    I've never never heard a man want skinny legs but to each his own.
    It's very easy to have extremely skinny legs. Start marathon training. Just look at professional long distance runners, their legs are strong healthy and thin at the same time.
    So the key to your need for bird legs is to get out and run as much as possible. If I were you I'd even start a training program and start prepping for races in the near future
    Well, to wear skinny jeans like everyone else. It´s life style. Also, skinny legs looks so much better.
    So, 30 min jogging every day(22.00-22.30) is ok? Not sure how much and long.

NO skinny legs on men do NOT look better!! I don't like chicken legs on men. Be glad you have some muscle on your legs and start building up your upper body.

So what happens when the skinny legged jeans fad is over?
  • 2aycocks
    2aycocks Posts: 415 Member

My thoughts exactly!! hahah!!!
  • MisterDerpington
    MisterDerpington Posts: 604 Member
    It's very easy to have extremely skinny legs. Start marathon training. Just look at professional long distance runners, their legs are strong healthy and thin at the same time.
    So the key to your need for bird legs is to get out and run as much as possible. If I were you I'd even start a training program and start prepping for races in the near future
    Well, to wear skinny jeans like everyone else. It´s life style. Also, skinny legs looks so much better.

Hipsters...
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Nothing new in risking one's health in the name of fashion, I suppose.
    I think skinny jeans look pretty unattractive on most people anyway, regardless of their shape or size.
    Maybe you might be better focussing on your health and being the best that you can be, rather than on having skinny legs just so you can look good in a piece of material ?
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Not to be a negative nancy but skinny legs and skiny jeans on a male aren't really attractive. Why not aim for strong legs and a strong upper body to balance it?
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,915 Member
    It Works wraps around the legs, then drink a Body By Vi shake in the morning, a Shakeology shake at lunch and lemon water/cayenne/maple syrup drink for dinner. Use an arm pedal bicycle (don't train your legs because the wraps could get tangled), then some Acai/Hoodia mixture at night before bed.
    If you this isn't feasible, then just accept who you are. Genetics don't change.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • BarackMeLikeAHurricane
    OmgGirl.gif
  • seanezekiel
    seanezekiel Posts: 228 Member
    Its impossible to get any part of the body to lose weight and not another part.

Side note..

Those are great looking skinny jeans, said no one ever.
  • YolieCreator
    YolieCreator Posts: 173 Member
    You might want to look around on pinterest, they have lots of leg work outs that will help. I've followed a few and I also work out at a gym and have notice a big difference in my legs the past 2 to 3 months.

One that I saved was this:
    20 squats
    30 lunges
    40 toe touches
    50 second wall sit
    100 jumping jacks.

Do from top to bottom. I had serious jello legs every morning after doing all this.

Also If you go to the gym this is what I do. I have noticed a big change in how my legs look and they aren't getting bulky.

When I go to the gym I do a mile on the treadmill, then do 100 reps broke up in 20. Hip Adductor 40 reps on 40, 60 reps on 50. After that, 45 minutes on the stationary bike and finish with 15 minutes on the ellpitical.

Not trying to say I know everything or even a lot about fitness but I know what has created changes for me. Worth a shot right?
  • SoViLicious
    SoViLicious Posts: 2,633 Member
    My husband has helped me get mine skinnier.

I put him between them and squeeze.

I have to do this a few times a day, but it is worth it.

Soooo worth it

He's a much better thigh master than anything I could buy at the store.

:smile:

Can I borrow him?
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    I see you've gotten nowhere with this question since March that you felt the need to ask it again :indifferent: