New here!

Options
Hey! Just joined this site yesterday! I'm still learning my way around! I have tried to lose weight before...and failed. So here I am again...this time it feels different. I hope this site can keep me motivated and accountable for what I eat. I would love new friends who share what I am going through! :)

Replies

• yazi_livefit
    yazi_livefit Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard!! This is a great start for your goal into weight loss. The community is great and very motivational and the tools are all you need to track your progress.

Best of luck to you! :flowerforyou:
    Yazi
  • wendytobin
    wendytobin Posts: 208
    Options
    hi great to have you on the site.

i will send you a friend request, i think thats important to have as many friends as possible which will motivate you
  • DwightJenkins
    DwightJenkins Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I'll add my welcome too... I'm fairly new as well, but it really seems like a great tool and community. I'm feeling all warm and fuzzy about this site, and I don't usually do that.. :)
  • JoJo_69
    JoJo_69 Posts: 47
    Options
    Hi Lisaosumarie, welcome, I have not been a member of this site for a great length of time myself but I have found it so helpful, motivational and the members are just the best set of people I have come across for support.

I have a June Weight Loss Team set up, feel free to join, its a group of us who all have goal set for the month of June.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/99071-june-weight-loss-team

This is the link for the Topic, look forward to seeing you there :-:flowerforyou:
  • back2self
    back2self Posts: 2
    Options
    This is day 2 for me, so I'm full of beginner's optimism. I'm enjoying being more mindful of what I'm eating, and it feels good to move my bod with enthusiasm. Best wishes to everyone!