Walked a 5k today!

Options
2»

Replies

• nolongerXXL
    nolongerXXL Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    awesome! I can walk the 5K easily.. running just isn't my forte. Lungs don't like me LOL.

^ me too! Asthma holds me back, but is getting better!!

Great job!!!!! You have no where but UP from here!!
  • eddierichardson73
    eddierichardson73 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    great job!!!!!! I walked my first one with my daughter today! We are planning to walk/jog the next one and then jog the next one! Keep up the great work you are doing!
  • kindasortachewy
    kindasortachewy Posts: 1,084 Member
    Options
    Thank everyone SO much! I almost cried reading these comments, they were just what I needed and I appreciate you taking time out of your day to give me support
  • Marathonme2978
    Options
    I LOVE THAT APP TOO!!! I am going out to do the second day of week two right now ..(after this post!) Great job!

The funny thing is we both have about the same amount of weight to lose and arre about in the same part of our training!

I'm gearing up for a half marathon in DEC this year so I really hope this app works! I have done C25K before and ended up hurting my hip so I am back at stage one. And all I can say is it does get easier! Great Job!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!