What are your favorite workouts?

Options
I need to get some variety in my routine, so what are you favorite workouts?

Replies

• Joreanasaurous
    Joreanasaurous Posts: 1,384 Member
    Options
    Lifting. TRX. My gym has spin on Real Ryders. Scared the heck out of me the first time I rode one, but now I love it. Hiking. Love love love to hike.
  • links_slayer
    links_slayer Posts: 1,151 Member
    Options
    Golf
    Stronglifts
    Running
    Coitus
  • danipals
    danipals Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Loved doing TRX and bootcamp at the gym. Now that I've been working out more at home I actually enjoy Supreme90 Day dvds. They are a good workout (you get out what you put in to them) and not as long as the P90X workouts which I like since I have to be finished and ready to get kids moving by 6am. They are also super cheap. I got mine for $12 on Amazon which for a 10 dvd system is a bargain!
  • ameliaannakin
    ameliaannakin Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    I love running so I tend to run about 4-5 times a week but I also pole dance once a week (amazing strength training!) and I just went to my first bootcamp class this morning which I loved so I'm going to start incorporating that too!

Ooh and I do P90X Ab Ripper three mornings a week! I've found it's really helped tone my stomach :)
  • j3an22
    j3an22 Posts: 77
    Options
    for exercise I like to follow with a dvd. buy my favorite is TAE-BO it good for footwork and punches and kicks. =)

however, I am doing jillian michaels body revolution and it good so far. just started week 2 today.

if I have a buddy to go with I like to do walking. I WOULDNT GO WALKING IN PARK ALONE.
  • darrensurrey
    darrensurrey Posts: 3,942 Member
    Options
    In no particular order, lifting, gymnastics/calisthenics, tai chi. I do use my gym bike and kettlebell occasionally for a bit of variation - not at the same time!
  • dogo187
    dogo187 Posts: 376
    Options
    Body Pump and RPM!!!
  • teamryan90
    teamryan90 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    At the gym I love Kettlebells, TRX/Rip, and Cardio Kickboxing.

At home I love all P90X workouts.