New Here

Options
jenready
jenready Posts: 2,658 Member
Okay so I'm new to this site and excited to give it a try. I am hoping that with this site and community I will be able to keep myself accountable and finally lose the weight that I know I need to lose. I am open for any tips or suggestions that you all might have and I would love to meet some new people in the same situation that I am.

Replies

• wendytobin
    wendytobin Posts: 208
    Options
    Hi you have come to the right site, you make yourself accountable with logging all the food - even the treats we think we can hide and not enter them on our diary, we must put them on!! and also add your exercise and make sure you do something everyday & drink plenty of water as well.

i found it hard the first couple of weeks, but have got used to logging and reavaluating what i eat.

i'll add you as a friend.

have fun and enjoy the site
  • lisaosumarie
    Options
    Hello! I am new also! I just started this website yesterday! Maybe we can help motivate each other!
  • tyloandzoie
    tyloandzoie Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi I am new too. Honestly never even have posted anything. I have been working so hard for 7 weeks to lose something and not a pound. A bit discouraged. So I'm up for the same any tips and encouragement would be great!
  • scunnin8
    scunnin8 Posts: 9
    Options
    Hey go ahead and add me! I have been on for a month and I have lost 6lbs. My goal weight is 20lb. This is a great site to help keep you motivated, I hope you will like it!