My LBD, two years later!

Options
Pollywog39
Pollywog39 Posts: 1,730 Member
Wow, I can't believe this one myself! I wore this "little black dress" to my niece's wedding in Aug 2011....................saw it in my closet and thought "hmmm, wonder how that one fits now?"

I guess it DOESN'T!! :bigsmile: :heart: :bigsmile: :heart: :bigsmile:

fa5f98d6-4be3-4d06-ab31-96ff5a04c093_zps6a61d2c0.jpg

Replies

• SuperSexyDork
    SuperSexyDork Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    fa5f98d6-4be3-4d06-ab31-96ff5a04c093_zps6a61d2c0.jpg.html

Edit: I tried to fix it for you but noticed you fixed it :D

Great job on coming this far!
  • MarshaMole
    MarshaMole Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!
  • fpelletier
    fpelletier Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Great job! I think I will hang on to 1 dress at least to remind myself how far I've come when I hit my goal!
  • Pollywog39
    Pollywog39 Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    Great job! I think I will hang on to 1 dress at least to remind myself how far I've come when I hit my goal!

Yes, you should do that........it's amazing how good you feel when you put on the "fat clothes" and KNOW they will never ever ever fit you again :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • keyer23
    keyer23 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    OMGosh! You are like a different person - looks like you are half of what you were. Congratulations again. All your effort really has paid off. I'll bet you felt like a million bucks when you put that dress on!
  • sallievp
    sallievp Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!
  • maryannelk
    maryannelk Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    You look like a fun wedding guest! Congrats on the weightloss!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!