Getting Healthy and Need Help

Options
I'm looking for people to help keep me on track of eating healthy and losing these unwanted pounds. I have been trying to do this on my own for a month now and it has been really hard. I'm not interested in any crazy dieting or extreme exercises, I want to loss the weight at a normal pace to stay healthy! Because I do love food!

Replies

• michellekicks
    michellekicks Posts: 3,624 Member
    Options
    Oh hai! Feel free to add me if you'd like. I'm a proponent of eating at a modest deficit and losing weight fairly effortlessly with just a little diligence in tracking your food. You can do this!
  • flowerpoweredme
    Options
    Hi add me if you like.. I love food too, that's what got me in this mess lol
  • ernestbecker
    ernestbecker Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Smile102, add me as a friend. I share my food diary and will be happy to take a look at yours periodically. I don't believe in crazy diets either, I believe in eating foods in as natural state as possible, and building in a cheat day each week. My before and after photos will attest to the soundness of this practice over the past 3 years, along with a regular work out program each week.
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,744 Member
    Options
    You're also welcome to add me. I gained a lot after having a back fusion (some complications) and quitting smoking prior and am trying to get it off. Since I have to watch what I do due to nerve damage, my biggest focus is first eating with working out second. I'm hoping I'll be able to do more the more weight I lose. The weight I've lost now definitely helps my standing and walking, so I'm definitely hopeful!

Whether or not you want your diary open is up to you. I don't have mine open, though I log everything I eat and do my best to stick under my calories. I believe encouragement is important as well, and am grateful for those who encourage me.

Best of luck to you!
    Kat