No longer obese AND I weigh 1 lb less than my license says

Options
dangerousdumpling
dangerousdumpling Posts: 1,109 Member
By losing my 18th pound I am no longer obese! I know so many of you can identify with how thrilling it is to get out of that category and I'm so excited and relieved to be part of the "overweight" club. And the driver license is a bonus, too!!!

To those of you who are just starting out, don't give up! Losing pounds is a great goal, but try to find other goals that will keep you going along the way, too. Take your measurements every few weeks and write them down. Use a piece of goal clothing. Take pictures and compare them once a month or so. Hang in there, don't expect perfection from yourself, and keep trying.

On to my next goal!

Replies

• onefortyone
    onefortyone Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Haha love this! Can't wait to get down to the weight on my driver's licence lol!
  • DuckDynastyMakesMeLaugh
    DuckDynastyMakesMeLaugh Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    That's terrific! Keep up the good work! :flowerforyou:
  • scarrletti_girl
    scarrletti_girl Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Fantastic work! Keep up the good worth.
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! It IS a great feeling! Continued success!!

Thankfully, we don't have our weight on our drivers licenses. :)
  • Bearbrat
    Bearbrat Posts: 230
    Options
    Great job!!! and I had to go look at my drivers license just now, never thought of that one lol. I'm under as well....now I'm wondering by how much I lied on it :laugh:
  • InstantKarma24
    InstantKarma24 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Oh man, I didn't even think about how awesome that'll be (the license weight thing)... now I'm super excited... Congrats
  • UrnAsh
    UrnAsh Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Great feeling! Congrats!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!