should i or shouldn't i????

Options
Litababy5
Litababy5 Posts: 68 Member
Ok so....my eversosweet BF and I work in the same hospital...I'm a nurse;he is a doctor. Our friends all know about our relationship but my family is tough so I asked BF to leave family out for now. Thing is, his mum is coming in for a surgery on the 21st...that's Tuesday. She will stay a couple of days.I won't run into her unless I want to. I've been thinking of getting her a get well soon card....we haven't officially met so I can't just pass by and say hi. What do y'all think? Should I or shouldn't I???

Replies

• shannongoneau
    shannongoneau Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Although very thoughtful I would wait until you guys officially meet. And if you have both agreed to leave family out for now I would do just that. If you really want to give her a card then give it him to give to her that way he kind of explaines who you are vs her receiving a get well soon card from someone she doesnt really know.
  • k8eekins
    k8eekins Posts: 2,264 Member
    Options
    Reactively, since your man has not introduced you to his Mum, a small and condensed floral arrangement with the card should be alright.

Edited to add: And you may sign off as ~ Friend/Co-worker of *your man's name* It is also best you veer off her space agreeing with the above poster, since you're keeping him at bay from your family.
  • Litababy5
    Litababy5 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Thanx guys....i will get the card...sign as a co-worker and send it through BF.:)