Options
    Me: 5'0"
    Dad" 6'2"
    Mom: "5'2"

-_-
  • miroberts23
    miroberts23 Posts: 42
    Options
    I'm the opposite as well, my mom is 5'4, dad is 5'6, my grandmother and aunts are all 5'3 and under yet I'm 5'8!
    you got lucky lol
  • ItsCasey
    ItsCasey Posts: 4,022 Member
    Options
    My dad and my brother are both around 6'0. My mom and my twin sister are 5'7. I'm 5'0. No explanation.
  • cabernetkitty
    Options
    I'm tall (for a woman) at about 5'8-9 and have tall parents (dad is 6'7 and mom was 5'8 when she was young). My boyfriend is 5'6 - 5'7 and his parents are both taller (maybe 5'8 and 5'10?). Who knows? His brother is over 6 feet tall. I think it may have been the fact that he had cancer as a small child that stunted his growth, but maybe he was always meant to be short.
  • VeganSurfer
    VeganSurfer Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Mum - 5ft
    Dad - 5ft 8
    Brother - 5ft 6
    Me - 5ft 8

My fiance - 6ft 2
    His mum - 5ft :laugh:
  • kenzietate
    kenzietate Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    My Mom = 5'10"
    Dad = 6'0"
    21 yr old brother = 6'4"
    13 yr old sister = 5'7.5" (yes the two youngest have the same parents as I do...no divorce...just time in between)
    9 almost 10 yr old sister = 5'2"

I am 23 (oldest) and 5'4".

Most people don't consider that short but when all of your siblings are going to be 5'8" or taller then it is short. My mom's side of the family is all tall too. I am the 3rd oldest and other than my little sister I am the shortest by about the same amount. Same on my dad's side of the family. If I didn't look just like my dad I would wonder lol!
  • xXxHBICxXx
    xXxHBICxXx Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    My mother is 5'6 and her mother and sisters are all 5'6 and over my father is 5'11 while his mother was 5' and his father was well over 6 ft his sisters and very tiny, 5' maybe under. I am 5'3 and my sister is 5'5.
  • mommylifter
    mommylifter Posts: 123
    Options
    My mom is 5'2'', my dad is 5'6''. I am 5'8''. They both have blue eyes....mine are green. I have been waiting almost 30 years to be told I was adopted. I am still waiting....
  • miroberts23
    Options
    My mom is 5'2'', my dad is 5'6''. I am 5'8''. They both have blue eyes....mine are green. I have been waiting almost 30 years to be told I was adopted. I am still waiting....
    lol
  • maiaroman18
    maiaroman18 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    My little brother looks like my mom's side of the family, and my older brother and I look like my dad's. We had him believing he was adopted for 8 years!

But all three of us kids are tall (tallest is 6'6"), and my parents are short.
  • miroberts23
    Options
    Sometimes things just don't make sense
  • brevislux
    brevislux Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    Yes! I'm 164 centimeters and my mom is 175 cms, she's taller than me even when I wear high heels! And my dad is also almost 190 cm. Someone told me it's because I was born prematurelly. But I really don't know.