men- blondes, brunettes or red heads?

Options

Replies

• jsherrill92
    jsherrill92 Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    A girl with brown hair and blue eyes is what I dream of. Then again, I dream of many obscure things.
  • william622
    william622 Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    dark hair is the best especially if its curly
  • catrinaHwechanged
    catrinaHwechanged Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options
    As a woman I fail to see why hair color would even be a factor for a man honestly. I'm just saying.

I'll be honest with you, hair color is the last thing on my mind. Eyes > Lips > Legs > Booty > Hair

I like this list....works pretty well for me :P
  • faceoff4
    faceoff4 Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    If you ask me, my honest answer is that it doesnt matter, but if you look at my track record there sure are a lot of blondes in the mix. Could be a SoCal thing, but truthfully for me its more about the personality, the healthy body, and eyes...cant stress the eyes part enough :)
  • chantelp89
    chantelp89 Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    If you ask me, my honest answer is that it doesnt matter, but if you look at my track record there sure are a lot of blondes in the mix. Could be a SoCal thing, but truthfully for me its more about the personality, the healthy body, and eyes...cant stress the eyes part enough :)
    I have eyes
  • backpacker44
    backpacker44 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Exactly! I dont judge a man by his hair color, so I hope he wouldn't not date (or do) me because I'm a blonde!
  • mestacy010
    mestacy010 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    I prefer my wife of 35 years. As the song goes, if it all fell out, I would love her anyway.
    Thank you for asking.

Very sweet!
  • jmc0806
    jmc0806 Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    All of the above
  • abheshek
    abheshek Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    I'm curious to know. It seems like a lot of men go for brunettes rather than blondes...so what do you prefer?

I am not in any relationship but one day if i get into it then i would prefer a simple woman with clear heart.For me race,skin color,ethnicity,physical appearance is not an issue.
  • xvxCelticWandererxvx
    xvxCelticWandererxvx Posts: 2,890 Member
    Options
    :noway: Men notice hair color?
  • maiaroman18
    maiaroman18 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    redheads and brunettes
    How YOU doing? :flowerforyou:

I change my hair color depending on the season and my mood, but I've fallen into the dark brown with red undertones lately. I would hope a guy doesn't like me for my hair color, because, well, it's not going to stay that way for long.
  • SmartWhatever
    SmartWhatever Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    Yeah... What about the black hair??
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options
    As long as it isn't long enough to cover her booty, she can be lime green. Also a sweet southern smile always tips the scale towards not caring about the hair.
  • hungrypotato
    hungrypotato Posts: 1,642 Member
    Options
    Definitely brunette
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    Breathing.
  • LonLB
    LonLB Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    Really like redheads, but that's probably because I have NEVER dated one. That whole want what you don't have thing probably.

I do prefer dark hair to blonde though. But frankly I've dealt with enough crazy to know that hair color matters ZILCH.
  • Hbazzell
    Hbazzell Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    Red heads are so unique so I think they are awesome.
  • ElizaRoche
    ElizaRoche Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    just passing thru :drinker:
  • katy_trail
    katy_trail Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    everyone is a brunette when the lights are off
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    I don't think its what color hair she has, its how it suits her (the color AND the style). My ex, when I met her had reddish pink hair and it looked awesome on her. She then moved to brown and it still looked good on her.

I should call her sometime...