5'9" ladies

Options
2»

Replies

• skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options
    My original goal was 140lbs, when I got there and went onto maintenance it dropped to 135lbs, it now varies between 135-138lbs.

I am smaller now then I was at 140lbs due to lifting : )
  • brandipoo
    brandipoo Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I'm at 165 right now, hoping to get to 155. I'm pretty okay with how I look, just hoping to "firm up" a little more.
  • Christismylife
    Christismylife Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Thanks, ladies. I am about 153 right now. My goal has been 145, but I am not sure it should be lower. I guess I can re-evaluate at 145.
  • enwethiel
    enwethiel Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I am 5'8.5" and 210 lbs at the moment. My goal is to reach 160, which is 2 lbs over my high school weight. I might go lower since that is barely into the "healthy" BMI range, but I'm going to have to see when I get there.
  • Flowers4Julia
    Flowers4Julia Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    Hi! 5'9", 54 years old and small frame.....115 pounds , yes! Sounds low, but, you have to consider you frame size, just a google search .

Profile is open
    :)
  • RoadsterGirlie
    RoadsterGirlie Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    Hi! 5'9", 54 years old and small frame.....115 pounds , yes! Sounds low, but, you have to consider you frame size, just a google search .

Profile is open

You look amazing! :)

I miss SoCal - I moved to NC in May from Orange County, and spent a lot of time in your neck of the woods. I miss seeing Joshua Trees...
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    Current: 161lbs, 23% body fat
    Goal: 150lbs, 20% body fat
  • THICKandFIT
    THICKandFIT Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    High weight: 280 lbs
    Current weight: 249 lbs
    1st Goal weight: 199 lbs
    2nd Goal Weight: 175 lbs
    Ultimate Goal weight: ???

As an adult I've never been under 180 lbs but when I was 180ish I was very, very fit and exercised 2-3 hours daily. I liked the way I looked at that weight. Curvy and fit! It will be exciting though to see what 170 lbs or less looks like. Still got a long way to go though!
  • Xianpu27
    Xianpu27 Posts: 70 Member
    Options

Profile is open

Oh my, just had a look at your pics and you look incredible! 115 sounds so low for someone our height but I'd love to look like you... I'm 5.9.5" and also have a small frame... my current goal is 140 lbs but now I'm thinking I may need to set it lower! I'm at 151 lbs right now and nowhere near happy yet.
  • Lestrange__
    Lestrange__ Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9 and I want to get down to 60kg (132lbs)
  • AprilRN10
    AprilRN10 Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    I am 5'9" and my goal is 160. I really liked my body when that was my weight before. Right now I'm 222, but I started at 255 so I'm on my way!
  • casy84
    casy84 Posts: 290 Member
    Options

Profile is open

I am ~118 pounds, but you look thinner than me(at leas your legs do). Now I just want to get toned/build some muscle.
  • dbm037
    dbm037 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I am 48, 5/9, medium frame. I am currently between 158-160. y goal weight is 150. I would love to hit my goal weight but I am trying to focus a bit more on building muscle and tone.
    The older you get the harder...