I'M FAT!

Options

Replies

• Poprocket_2012
    Options
    look at your body as under construction that's what i do.

I'm doing this too, i'm a work in progress :smile:
  • kitticus15
    kitticus15 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I am 185lbs and 5' 2" but I am not fat, I am height challenged, but seeing as I cannot do anything about the height I will change the weight, I used to call myself fat till I realised how depressed it made me feel, now I say I am weight challenged, challenged to deal with weight on a daily basis by working at it, like they say... If it's worth it it takes a lot of work...
  • khall86790
    khall86790 Posts: 1,100 Member
    Options
    I'M 149 POUNDS!

That's really not fat.
  • supplemama
    supplemama Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    I'M 149 POUNDS!

That's really not fat.

yah but she is only 5'3 according to her previous threads. She could stand to lose at least 20 pounds. I wish I had gotten my weight under control when I was merely 20 pounds overweight, instead of letting it balloon into being over 100 pounds overweight.
  • devster71
    devster71 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm Devin
  • Rangersgirl6720
    Rangersgirl6720 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    If it's attention you're seeking, go to the bar, if you really want to be healither, go the gym. You choose to be fat, deal with it!
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    I kinda wish I was as fat as you...if that's you in your profile pic.
  • naturallyme36
    naturallyme36 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    hate talk about yourself is a sure way to fail. Turn that around and find the best thing on your body and make a comment about it.
    why do you think that's hate talk. I call myself fat it's not hate talk just a way of acknowledging the truth. You can't address a problem if you don't admit you have one. If I tell myself I look wonderful in a pair of budgie smugglers the only person I'm fooling is myself

if the OP is fat though is another debate

Totally this. You don't look fat in the way I'm fat, but if you /feel/ fat, then at least you own up to it and that's the first step. I don't call myself fat as a means of hate talk, it's just being honest - and that honesty has let me lose 33 pounds, so yep.
    some people just like to have sad stories. Hmmmmmmm?!
  • Cupcakehippiemommy
    Cupcakehippiemommy Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    I'M 149 POUNDS!

Caps lock is not your friend.
    ha ha ha THIS!
  • naturallyme36
    naturallyme36 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    hate talk about yourself is a sure way to fail. Turn that around and find the best thing on your body and make a comment about it.
    why do you think that's hate talk. I call myself fat it's not hate talk just a way of acknowledging the truth. You can't address a problem if you don't admit you have one. If I tell myself I look wonderful in a pair of budgie smugglers the only person I'm fooling is myself

if the OP is fat though is another debate
    i see, you might need some attention as well. too bad you see yourself in such a bad way. may i suggest counseling?!
  • salladeve
    salladeve Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    is this what you're looking for?

You're not fat, you're beautiful. Don't be so hard on yourself.

Ok move on now.
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    fatcat.gif

:flowerforyou:
  • tryskinni
    tryskinni Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    The better question is why there are so many posts like this on here. I read them, judge based on grammar and ignorance, then hate myself a little bit for not being a better person.

- Can I get my waist down to 18" in 1 month?
    - If I only eat lettuce, will I be skinny by summer? What if I put a tomato on each time?
    - Will walking help me get size 2 legs? I'm only interested in size 2 so don't answer if you only know how to get to size 4.

BUGEYES, seriously.
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    [img]http://i1167.photobucket.com/albums/q636/rickabetta/GIF Album/funny-gif-fat-guy-falls-skateboard.gif[/img]

Stealth!
  • wendy275a
    wendy275a Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Definitely agree with this although it is hard not to, as at the minute all the bad things jump out the mirror at you every time you look in it! Positive thoughts!!
  • goodtimezzzz
    goodtimezzzz Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    please post Fat pics...ahhhhh u aint fat kiddo
  • CrystalDreams
    CrystalDreams Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    ApplauseCrowd.gif
  • liliawodna
    liliawodna Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Will you stop attentionhoring it up? It distracts people from paying attention to me.

You can have all my attention drool......

Well, hello...

creep_zps72d5e829.gif
    You might be my new favorite person...
  • wendy275a
    wendy275a Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Just seen my post, I've not quite got used to the app yet and thought my post would link to one of the others that said no bad talk and negative thoughts, so just confirming that I wasn't agreeing with you my post just didn't go where it should have!! I too am fat and also feeling very daft now, would be grateful of any help and support! With both my wight loss and using MFP! Lol :blushing:
  • mdeep04
    mdeep04 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I wish I was 149 lbs...