Tortilla Pizza

Options
ebriesch
ebriesch Posts: 7 Member
I tried posting this under recipes, but it kept asking for a subcategory. Since I couldn't find it there, I thought I'd share it here.

Tortilla Pizza.
Latortilla Factory - Low Carb, High Fiber, Whol Wheat Tortilla
Prego - Veggie Smart Pizza Sauce, 1/4 cup
Shredded Natural Mozzarella Cheese
Toppings for pizza (veggies like mushrooms, green peppers, onions; meats like turkey sausage, bacon, ham, etc.)

Heat oven to 350 degrees. Spray cookie sheet with Olive Oil Pam. Place tortilla on sheet, then flip over (or, you can brush the tortilla with olive oil). Bake tortilla for a few minutes until it is lightly brown on one side, then flip and remove from oven. Top with pizza sauce, as much as you feel necessary; toppings (I used a turkey sausage patty that I cooked in the microwave, then cut up); then top with cheese.

You can also use other sauces: barbecue sauce; white sauce. Whatever you like. Tonight was the first time I made it and was yummy and very filling.

I used a turkey breakfast sausage and broke it up; the nutritional info is as follows:325 cal, 27 carbs 17 fat 26 protein 7 sugar. That was for the whole pizza; I was getting full on the whole thing. It was yummy.

Eileen

Replies