What do you fancy to eat RIGHT NOW!

Slimdownmb
Slimdownmb Posts: 130 Member
I have a HUGE craving for nachos!....

its neally 10am why on earth do i want nachos now!.... oh no its a fruit salad instead! whey!

Replies

• ron2e
    ron2e Posts: 606
    Fruit salad! It's what I'm eating right now, a mixture of fresh pineapple and fresh raspberries. Yum! And about 100 calories less than two boiled eggs which was my other option :happy:
  • glitterstreet
    glitterstreet Posts: 144
    A big bowl of mac and cheese!
  • Slimdownmb
    Slimdownmb Posts: 130 Member
    hmm lovely! x
  • dessertlover27
    dessertlover27 Posts: 385 Member
    A big fat muffin. One as big as my face. Sadly, haven't found any that's worth their calories. There're great cakes, great ice cream but no great muffin. At least none that I know of.
  • Vailara
    Vailara Posts: 2,462 Member
    Toasted dark sourdough bread, French butter and Italian ham. I have a craving for it.
  • Illona88
    Illona88 Posts: 903 Member
    Watermelon!

Been craving it ever since the sun came out, but it's so darn expensive right now.
  • Beavergong
    Beavergong Posts: 178 Member
    A beautiful juicy mandarin! My carvings are changing on this 5:2 diet. Anyone else?
  • yaseyuku
    yaseyuku Posts: 871 Member
    Rice bran and walnut cereal bars.
  • ygstzip
    ygstzip Posts: 13 Member
    I want cake and pie. :(
  • Eagle_Bee
    Eagle_Bee Posts: 4
    Okonomiyaki... :S I want to eat it. I had it with my Japanese class and haven't had it since but I crave for it O.O
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    tums for heartburn, but we have none in the house. any ideas in PM will be appreciated.
  • kitsiekitty
    kitsiekitty Posts: 166
    a full blown carbonara cheese ravioli. D:
  • Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    Ultimate cheeseburger and curly fries with egg rolls and tacos from Jack in the Box...
  • nolongerXXL
    nolongerXXL Posts: 222 Member
    tums for heartburn, but we have none in the house. any ideas in PM will be appreciated.

I use mints (peppermint) when my stomach feels off. Peppermint is very soothing for the stomach.

A little late, sorry!!!
  • Hbazzell
    Hbazzell Posts: 899 Member
    pineapples or chocolate milk.
  • carriepbm
    carriepbm Posts: 61 Member

ginger is good. Ginger tea or candied ginger. I keep it on hand and only need a tiny piece.
  • saltedcaramel86
    saltedcaramel86 Posts: 238 Member
    Chooooooooooooocolate!
    And a decent cup of tea with proper whole milk, not the murky water (aka. skimmed milk :noway: :grumble:) that they buy in work. Ah well, I'll pick some up in the shop on the way in to shift.
  • JBsCrazyGirl
    JBsCrazyGirl Posts: 337
    Big BIG glass of ICED COLD water. SO cold and icy the glass is frosted white. :drinker:
  • retiree2006
    retiree2006 Posts: 951 Member
    A Reuben sandwich...and I plan on having that in about 2 hours! Plus a bowl of homemade veggie soup. And it all fits in my daily calories/carbs/etc. A local restaurant makes the best soup and sandwich! :love:
  • foleyshirley
    foleyshirley Posts: 1,043 Member
    French fries, because someone had a post about fries.