New and needing friend for motivation and support

Options
2»

Replies

• Debbie0828
    Debbie0828 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    After many starts and stops at trying to lose weight over the years, I am at my heaviest weight ever. I need to find the motivation and control within myself to change my eating habits, and I need support and motivation along the way. Today is my New Day 1.

I am 51 years old and married. I would love to find a few friends that I can chat with along the way and help each other through the struggles of weight loss and encourage each other on the accomplishments.
  • zombiedawn
    zombiedawn Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    :smile: Thanks!
  • TamaraB70
    TamaraB70 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty new too - - i've only been on mfp for one week, but I've survived my first week of P90X! I have 30 pounds to lose and am happy to help and support anyone I can - feel free to friend me.
  • nyra_nj
    nyra_nj Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Dear Anybody,
    Feel free to add me..
    I'm ready and willing to motivate as well as be motivated
  • siqiniq
    siqiniq Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    After many starts and stops at trying to lose weight over the years, I am at my heaviest weight ever. I need to find the motivation and control within myself to change my eating habits, and I need support and motivation along the way. Today is my New Day 1.

I am 51 years old and married. I would love to find a few friends that I can chat with along the way and help each other through the struggles of weight loss and encourage each other on the accomplishments.

I am 58 and have been quite successful over the past few months. If I can do this, anyone can. At my heaviest, back in the '80s, I weighed 296 and I'm only 5" tall! I'm now working to get down close to half of that, and I'm shooting to be there by the end of 2013.

I am sending you a friend request. We can do this journey together.
  • Blacksunshine1
    Blacksunshine1 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hello all. I am new to the site (couple of days in) and any support/ motivation is greatly appreciated.
  • iCupCakeNZ
    iCupCakeNZ Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Woo! feel free to add me, I fell off the welcome but Im starting to kick back!!!! xo
    Also im from new Zealand so we use Kilos too lol, I have to always google the difference between lbs and kilo O_O
  • Blacksunshine1
    Blacksunshine1 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Thanks
  • 1hottwoman
    1hottwoman Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Woo! feel free to add me, I fell off the welcome but Im starting to kick back!!!! xo
    Also im from new Zealand so we use Kilos too lol, I have to always google the difference between lbs and kilo O_O

Yay NZ I am originally from paparangi in Wellington but living in the SI now.
  • 1hottwoman
    1hottwoman Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the adds and invites its so good to have like minded people to help keep our butts in check when we need it!!!!