Am I the only one...

Options
2»

Replies

• wolfpack77
    wolfpack77 Posts: 655
    Options
    I actually find all of these attractive, but the one in the middle is ideal for me. But ladies, its not all about the bod. :smile:

women1.jpg
  • DalekBrittany
    DalekBrittany Posts: 1,748 Member
    Options
    I think Jordin Sparks is a really good example of someone who is a healthy weight but she's still "curvy". I think it's really attractive on a woman, and I wouldn't mind looking like that either, but with more pronounced abdominal muscles.

Edited to add a pic :P

2zzhop1.jpg
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    This is ridiculous and makes me want to punch kittens. Everyone is different and likes what they like. Let us not be judgmental of those we know nothing about.
    Says the sexiest girl ever. By the ipuffyheart = Athletic round. YUM ^_^

I freaking puffy heart you so hard!
  • DalekBrittany
    DalekBrittany Posts: 1,748 Member
    Options
    I don't think abs on a woman are attractive. I'd rather have a nice flat tummy even if that means there's fat covering my abs. I just don't think they are very feminine.

Oh Lord. If I were you I would quickly edit this post because it's sure to end badly. Just a heads up. Then again, people have already quoted it soooo...
  • djeffreys10
    djeffreys10 Posts: 2,312 Member
    Options
    I love when a woman has meat on her bones. But meat is muscle. Fat is not meat.
  • SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options
    This is ridiculous and makes me want to punch kittens. Everyone is different and likes what they like. Let us not be judgmental of those we know nothing about.
    Says the sexiest girl ever. By the ipuffyheart = Athletic round. YUM ^_^

I freaking puffy heart you so hard!
    Love me harder baby :wink:
  • elprincipito
    elprincipito Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    would take a slightly overweight girl over a thin girl imo
  • SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options
    I think Jordin Sparks is a really good example of someone who is a healthy weight but she's still "curvy". I think it's really attractive on a woman, and I wouldn't mind looking like that either, but with more pronounced abdominal muscles.

Edited to add a pic :P

2zzhop1.jpg
    She is great!
  • gonnamakeanewaccount
    gonnamakeanewaccount Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    All types of women can be beautiful, but chubby is my type. :)
  • LMT2012
    LMT2012 Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    I think that, in general, women underestimate their beauty and men tend to overestimate theirs.
  • FlaxMilk
    FlaxMilk Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    All types of women can be beautiful, but chubby is my type. :)

Probably the best way to answer this thread. Say what you love about your type, and avoid naming what you dislike about the others. All types can be celebrated without bringing another down.
  • Gwen_B
    Gwen_B Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    If your referring to curvy women, then yes! I think women who aren't under weight or over weight look best!
  • BrittanyMegan88
    BrittanyMegan88 Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    I think that, in general, women underestimate their beauty and men tend to overestimate theirs.
    I really like this!! :flowerforyou: