Billy Blanks Tae Bo?

p1nkpr1ncess
p1nkpr1ncess Posts: 254 Member
edited September 21 in Fitness and Exercise
Hi everyone,

I have just ordered Billy Blanks Tae Bo boxset as I needed some new workouts to go alongside my 30 Day Shred.

BUT I just realised I don't know how long the workouts are? I like the 30 Day Shred because it's 27 mins that I can fit in before work so I'm hoping this new DVD has some shorter workouts in it?

Can someone who already does these dvds please give me a bit of a run down on what they're like - time-wise and also focus areas? Do they focus on the whole body in each workout or different areas in different workouts?

Thanks in advance! Can't believe I didn't research before I purchased! Haha!
-x-x-

Replies

• Clew
    Clew Posts: 910 Member
    Oh gosh - I have a couple Tae Bo workout sets but haven't used them in a while - I can't remember how long they are offhand but I can tell you they go fast! I loved them - I'm hoping that once I get back in shape my knees will straighten up and I can do some Billy Blanks again :)

Maybe if you look them up on Amazon it will tell you?? They often do :)
  • scrappy11
    scrappy11 Posts: 163
    Billy has a DVD called, Ultimate Taebo, which has a longer session (about 90 min) and a fat burning session that is only 30 minutes. I do that one most of the time because it is shorter and burns about the same amount of calories. :) I love Billy and you will lose weight and tone very quickly with his workouts! :) Good luck!!
  • Morning!

I have all of the Taebo VHS from awhile ago. (Hence the VHS  )
    There are four different videos

One is an 8 minute workout with is mostly high intensity cardio/ and strength training - It would be perfect for the morning.

There is a 1 hour work that focuses on all areas
    The other was a 30 minute that focused on abs and legs mostly - with some cardio.

I don't remember the 4th. (It might have been stretching???)

All in all they are great and I'm pumped to get them out again!

Hope the new ones are just as good as the old ones!
  • p1nkpr1ncess
    p1nkpr1ncess Posts: 254 Member
    Thanks for the replies!

Really glad to hear there seems to be a few different length workouts! I like to fit in workouts whenever I can so sometimes it means I have 30 mins and others I can go on for an hour so it sounds like just what I need!

Can't wait for the postman to bring me it now! :)
    -x-x-
This discussion has been closed.