BellyFatCure-June1

Options
Good Morning! A few weeks ago a few of us started chatting about the BFC. I was hoping you were all still out there. I really enjoyed getting on and reading what others had to say.
Yesterday I started the Fast Track and dropped the 2 pounds I had gained over the weekend! (I did have my first brownie in 6 months and it was awesome. But even better was the fact that I only had one and have not dipped back into the pan sitting in my kitchen! ) I am going to try my best to stick to the Fast Track as much as life allows. We are planning to be at the lake (which about kills all diet plans) and I am going to have to really just pack belly good food! Any one else fast tracking?

Replies

• Aid_B
    Aid_B Posts: 427
    Options
    Hi

What does the BFC involve ? i've never heard of it. How much can i expect to loose in say 3 weeks ?
  • patricepeop
    patricepeop Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    THe Belly Fat Cure is a book by Jorge Cruise. The premise is swapping bad carbs for good carbs. Basically you eat 120 grams of carbs and under 15 grams of sugar a day. It works! The first 3 weeks I lost 12 pounds. After that I have slowed down but I have lost 38 pounds since January 1!