Who has a lot to lose?

Options

Replies

• wbl512
    wbl512 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm 50 and have 100+ to lose. I'll send you a friend request!
  • goofoffguru
    Options
    Uh...Yeah! That would definitely be me. I have 100 pounds to lose. I just started dieting (again) 4 weeks ago. I am down 8 pounds as of this morning, but - oh my goodness I have a long way to go. This is the first time I have joined any type of support group and feel confident that this step will is the key to weight loss success. We are all headed in the right direction - together : ).
  • LottieEmz
    LottieEmz Posts: 1
    Options
    I have 51 pounds to lose, Add me if you would like, i need all the motivation i can get!
  • Darrell916
    Darrell916 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I have 100 plus to lose
  • Wilmingtonbelle
    Wilmingtonbelle Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    I have 100# to lose and I'm always open to supportive, motivated friends! Feel free to add me :flowerforyou:

Slainte! :drinker:
  • autozomb
    autozomb Posts: 13
    Options
    I have a good 80#s to lose. Feel free to add! I'm gunna be here quite a while, this weight is coming off SLOW.
  • YolieCreator
    YolieCreator Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Have around 120 pounds to lose. 25 yr old stay at home mom. Oklahoma USA . Feel free to add me. I'm getting better about logging and after have a rough week I'm hitting the gym back hard this coming week

37989412.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • taylorgang120c
    Options
    I have about 150 to lose! Anybody, feel free to add me! I love seeing other peoples progress and encourage them!
  • Courtney_0402
    Options
    As of right now, I have 53 more pounds to lose. The 29 I've already lost is really hard work. And I've had weeks where I really did want to give up. I kept going and am going to keep going. Best of luck to you!
  • lizbeth926
    lizbeth926 Posts: 43
    Options
    I have another 40 lbs to go but feel free to add me. Even after goal is met I'll be on here a while to keep myself honest! I've lost a total of 86 lbs and have gained back about 42 lbs due to health issues. Feel free to friend me
  • jqtheprez
    jqtheprez Posts: 8
    Options
    I have been here a week and lost 5 pounds. I have 137 pounds to go and will be here awhile as well. I will begin a rigorous exercise program tomorrow between my Gazelle and my bike. Hope to be able to drop the weight by years end. I like MFP because it helps me track my progress and keeps me in check. Good luck with your weight loss.
  • BHRichie
    BHRichie Posts: 4
    Options
    I have 105 lbs to lose.
  • Iron_Lotus
    Iron_Lotus Posts: 2,295 Member
    Options
    I would like to lose about 50. Feel free to add me :)
  • EDollah
    EDollah Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    Also here for the long haul. 6 weeks in I've lost about 20, with another 100ish to go. Ai-yi-yi.
  • spikemcgerk
    Options
    Well I had some health issues as of late and saw the words "morbidly obese" on my bio papers from the hospital....holy moly to see those words written down and they were about you well you may as well as painted me yellow and called me a cab and I wouldn't have been anymore shocked! I felt like saying well why didn't you say 57 year heifer! ahahah ok seriously... I have over a 100 lbs to lose on top of battling a cancer was recently diagnosed with and they put me on a very low fat diet...so I am being optimistic about all that is transpiring and if anyone wants to add me as a friend it would be very much appreciated. Anything can be achieved if one's mind is set to achieve it.
  • PlayerHatinDogooder
    PlayerHatinDogooder Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    I've been trying to lose this lot for quite some time now.
    EmptyParkingLot_zps72609547.jpg

It's 130 x 53.3 yd. and is centrally located.
  • DesertRose65
    DesertRose65 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am also 47 years old and just started on MFP yesterday and would love to build the same support! Please feel free to add me to your list of friends!
  • IrishTaxi
    IrishTaxi Posts: 6
    Options
    +- 80 lbs.
  • Hannahloring
    Hannahloring Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    im just starting out. i am currently around 175 and i would like to be 145. wish me luck :)
  • mizpoke
    mizpoke Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    200+ to lose and I've been logging in for 3 months now. Just starting activity from total couch-bound so feel free to add me.