Loosing weight on thigh and love handle area :-/

Options
Well i have lost a few pounds so far but it all just seams to be coming off my stomach and bum making my legs and hip/love handle area look out of preparation lol :-/ for example i only take a 12 round the waist now but am having to wart a 14 wih a belt to fit my love handles and thighs in and its bloody irritating i hate wearin belts lol :-/
Any advice welcome please
Thanks

Replies

• Coolchameleon
    Options
    Hi :) I seem to have a 'thigh' issue too. I did quite a bit of research though and the best exercise to lose thigh fat is walking and/or running by the looks of it. I noticed when I walk for exercise with some jogging thrown in there my thighs tend to slim down within a week! Try to walk about an hour to start. 30 minutes at least if you are on a time frame. Best of luck!
  • mdelcott
    mdelcott Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    just keep working at it eventually the rest will balance out. I feel your pain Im in the same boat.
  • leahslooloo
    leahslooloo Posts: 57
    Options
    I'm doing 30-60 mins of stationary bike a day at moment wish the weather would perk up a little i love to walk with the babies in the pram get an extra calorie burn aswell as its a double pram with 2 chunky monkies in lol