Fat :O 365 days later = Hot ;) *pic heavy*

Options

Replies

• Marcillene
    Marcillene Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    LOVE IT!! SOOOO glad you shared! I am a mom of a toddler and do not have a gym membership and prolly wont have for a long time since there is not gym with a daycare close by. :)

I have done some of JM30DS and currently working with Weider XFactor ST. Hope to have amazing results like this!
  • Estrada262
    Estrada262 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Snapped! Did some crazy work there. Awesome job. You look gorgeous.
  • MsEndomorph
    MsEndomorph Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    Girl, I don't know why this was bumped up, but I'm so glad it was!

You are my body twin - same height, same amount of weight to lose, carried it the same, same curves...and you look GREAT!

Definitely given me some inspiration as I'm busting my hump to lose those last 20lbs!
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    you're a knockout. well done on losing weight and getting healthy! one day i'd like to look like you do in a bikini! or short shorts. ain't nobody want to see my tummy the way it is right now!
  • BeautifulByChoice
    Options
    Damn! Girl you look amazing!
  • ChristinaOrtiz23
    ChristinaOrtiz23 Posts: 1,546 Member
    Options
    LOVE THIS YOU LOOK GREAT!
  • Proyecto_AN
    Proyecto_AN Posts: 387
    Options
    AMAZING
  • sunshinesaltwater
    Options
    Umm. as a fellow mama, you are my hero. Incredible...
  • l_clc
    l_clc Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, what a transformation!! Great job!
  • dangerousdumpling
    dangerousdumpling Posts: 1,109 Member
    Options
    I must have seen your last update because I remember your legs. You have the best legs. Your results are amazing and you obviously worked very hard to get them.

My goodness, I want legs like that.
  • cspong
    cspong Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    I absolutely love the pics of you working out with your kids at the park. My daughter's not even two yet and she's starting doing some of my videos with me and love that we run around the park with her now.

It's really great to see :)
  • holliebevineau
    holliebevineau Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    I am so inspired! You look Smooooookin" Hot!!
  • Booksandbeaches
    Booksandbeaches Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    I don't know how I missed this thread, but WOW! Holy Hotness, Batman. You look great. I've only had 1 child and we're about the same size too. I'd like to drop another 15 pounds. You've really inspired me.
  • rougette66
    rougette66 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    holy ****! sexy mama status! just goes to show you can be in killer shape after having kids! VERY proud of you
  • getitamb
    getitamb Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    You have done a wonderful job! There is so many exercise opportunities online or DVD and people should take advantage of them as you have done. I did the 30 Day Shred and also enjoy a mixture of Fitness Blender. Eating right is important but like you have proven, exercise makes it so much better.

Congrats!!

I love fitness blender. Have u doen the when I say jump workout? Pure torture.
  • getitamb
    getitamb Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    BTW, U look great.
  • kellzi89
    kellzi89 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I hope I look as good as you do in a year!! Great Job you look amazing!!!
  • aquarabbit
    aquarabbit Posts: 1,622 Member
    Options
    BUZHE MOI! You look fantastic! This is especially inspirational to me since I want to keep my curves but want to slim down at the same time. You did it! Still a woman, but a slim, sexy woman! You look wonderful!
  • BeautifullyB
    BeautifullyB Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hot indeed!
    How was you diet?
  • Isakizza
    Isakizza Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    "Hating your body will never get you as far as loving it will"

LOVE THAT!

Great job, you look fantastic!!!
    :happy:

21525558.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!