Pre-Interview Lunch

Options
tristan83
tristan83 Posts: 51 Member
I have the biggest interview of my career tomorrow. I am so excited but I am a bit nervous to be honest. My interview is at 1:30 so I will be eating lunch before I go in. What would be a good, safe, filling lunch that you would eat before you went in? I am so afraid of bad breath or gas. Haha! :-D

Replies

• Jessica_Laraine
    Options
    I would take a Gas-X just in case!!
  • Chenoachem
    Chenoachem Posts: 1,758 Member
    Options
    Avoid onions or galic. I would make sure to make your own sadwich of some kind with veggies and lunch meat. I would also recommend not trying anything new the night before.

Chew gum until you get there and then make sure to get rid of it before. Some tick tacks help calm my stomach and help with the breath thing.

Good Luck.
  • spritie
    spritie Posts: 167
    Options
    If your nervouse, I'd avoid caffine and watch how much you drink too, also nothing with bubbles.... just to be safe... don't want to be needing to go to the bathroom the whole time...
  • pattybond1234
    pattybond1234 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I spent 9 months of last year looking for a job. Whenever I had an interview after lunch, I always opted for the lightest lunch possible. Chicken soup was always a good choice for me. For my breath, I used a Listerine pocket pak (the ones you can place on your tongue) right before I went into the building. And, for my nervous stomach, a dose of Pepto Bismal always calmed it down and took care of any other "malady" that might happen to pop up, too. Best wishes for a successful interview!