In your 30's and fabulous weight loss support

Options
13»

Replies

• hegster23
    hegster23 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I just turned 30 last month, but that counts, right? ;)
    I have two kids and a really boring sit-on-your-butt-all-day job. I need motivation! Feel free to friend me!
  • AprilMae1975
    AprilMae1975 Posts: 726
    Options
    I just turned 38, married with two kids and one stepchild. I had a hysterectomy in December and I gained about 10 pounds on top of the 40 I already needed to lose :( This is not an easy thing to do at all!! Please add me as I need all the motivation I can get!! We can do this!!!
  • spickard34
    spickard34 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    It is definatley harder but I am 31 and in the best shape of my life now. I started losing in my late 20's and kept it up. 30's is the new 20's to me lol
  • RedPandaJami
    RedPandaJami Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi all! 32, divorced, and trying to pull it back together. Support is always welcome!!!
  • myliljunebugs
    myliljunebugs Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm 33, divorced with 2 gorgeous, athletic kiddos. I homeschool them and have some health issues that I have allowed to stop me in the past but I'm not going to allow it anymore. I have a LONG way to go, ultimately about 150lbs. But I know I can do it if I keep at it.
  • jellyfish1976
    Options
    I'm in! I am 36 and went back to college in August, quit smoking in November, and had a hysterectomy in March. Let me tell you, the pounds have piled on. I just started MFP yesterday and I look forward to the support here! I hope to lose the 40 pounds that I have packed on.

Stacy