Woman, Do you like a Guy that Flirts?

Options

Replies

• chantelp89
    chantelp89 Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    I like guys that can handle me being touchy feely
    are you touchy feely with women as well?

I walked up to a girl in my belly dancing class, and, well, got a little too hands on during my complimenting conversation... :blushing:
    Yeah I don't know what makes me think that it's acceptable
  • djeffreys10
    djeffreys10 Posts: 2,312 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately for me, I suck at flirting. But I'm awesome sitting in the back and keeping to myself while I creepily check others out. :happy:
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options

I walked up to a girl in my belly dancing class, and, well, got a little too hands on during my complimenting conversation... :blushing:

[img]http://i1007.photobucket.com/albums/af197/googlemandy123/cutest pictures ever/tumblr_lukqo5DbIc1r2j0wko1_400.gif[/img]
  • chantelp89
    Options
    Unfortunately for me, I suck at flirting. But I'm awesome sitting in the back and keeping to myself while I creepily check others out. :happy:
    You just sit there and look pretty babe
  • WildcatMom82
    WildcatMom82 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Men who flirt make me feel awesome about myself. :)

Also, my husband and I both flirt. With each other, with other people.. it's just how we are/have always been.

It doesn't matter where you get your appetite.. as long as you always eat at home.
    Same here, my husband and I are both flirtatious people. Not in an I'm pretending I'm single and trying to get in your pants kind of way, but more a hey you're cute and kind of funny and thanks for the witty banter kind of way.
  • maiaroman18
    maiaroman18 Posts: 460 Member
    Options

[img]http://i1007.photobucket.com/albums/af197/googlemandy123/cutest pictures ever/tumblr_lukqo5DbIc1r2j0wko1_400.gif[/img]
    That kind of looks like what was going on during that conversation I mentioned... with her *kitten* cheek.
  • amandapye78
    amandapye78 Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    yes
  • chantelp89
    Options

That kind of looks like what was going on during that conversation I mentioned... with her *kitten* cheek.

That's awesome! Me and this one woman were talking about piercings and she told me she had her nipples done. I automatically asked to see them.....then I touched....thank god she was cool with it lol
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options

hahahahaha!!! :noway: :tongue:
  • mattschwartz01
    mattschwartz01 Posts: 566 Member
    Options

I like women that are touchy, feely.
  • djeffreys10
    djeffreys10 Posts: 2,312 Member
    Options

Yeah, not good at that either lol
  • chantelp89
    Options

I like women that are touchy, feely.
    Well come have a seat sir
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options

impossible

I'm also oblivious to guys flirting with me unless they make it completely obvious...
  • irishblonde2011
    irishblonde2011 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    I am from Ireland and believe me we might not have the best looking men but them guys can flirt into many womens pants. Lol.
    I look at my male friends and don't know how they get the women they do. Then I saw it in action. I get it now.
  • derby_sk8ts
    derby_sk8ts Posts: 10
    Options
    I do, because it takes the pressure off of me.
    I find myself attracted to guys that never seem as interested in me.
    I feel like I don't want anything to blow up in my face, so I play it safe.
    If they approach me..Its so on.
    :flowerforyou:
    Great Topic Chasin
  • sam85brent
    sam85brent Posts: 137
    Options
    heck I flirt all the time it's bust up some relationships in the past but it not stopped me.
  • chantelp89
    Options

I disagree. I saw you're in Huntsville. I'm in Mobile : )
  • craigmandu
    craigmandu Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    I am from Ireland and believe me we might not have the best looking men but them guys can flirt into many womens pants. Lol.
    I look at my male friends and don't know how they get the women they do. Then I saw it in action. I get it now.

Pretty sure I'm part Irish....was there last year...kissed the Blarney stone and all!
  • LMT2012
    LMT2012 Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    Never really thought about it. Actually, no. It often comes off as cheesy and I assume they do it with most everyone (flirt, I mean. Not "it" necessarily) I like shy guys that I catch staring and they look away.:blushing:
  • chantelp89
    Options
    I'm shameless. I once picked up a girl at a concert. She was on a first date with some poor guy! I felt bad afterwards lol