Need to get back on track!!

Options
I just need to vent/write this out... I have had a couple really bad weeks... a long weekend with a wedding and lots of family functions (all centred around food!), crazy busy at work and then this weekend my fiancé broke this foot so a lot more of the household duties have ended up on my plate. All of this resulting in way too much eating and way too little exercising.

It has also been ugly and grey outside for about a week and a half... which totally depresses me and makes me want to a) eat more and b) move less. Ugh.

Anyway, it is sunny outside today and I need to get back on track. Hopefully by writing it down here I will hopefully give myself one more reason to just get’r done!

Have a great day!

Replies

• catrinav2005
    Options
    Get out for a nice walk in the beautiful sunshine!! That will lift your spirits and hopefully motivate you to get back on track! We all have those days/weeks that we're bad but that's life! You're doing so great, wow! 50 lbs!!!
  • catfan
    catfan Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    May was really crazy here to and I did awful but today is June and without that I have decided to have a new outlook and start over again. You can do it!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • LongMom
    LongMom Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    I heard it's "normal" for May to be a hard one, especially if you're a January started like myself!

Today is JUNE though - we made it through that hard one! This one should be easier with the better weather right? :)