Screw the scale!

Options
I've been feeling down lately because I've been binging.
Today I restarted my diet but still ate too much and didn't make the healthiest choices...but Tomorrows a new day and I wil be able to do this! I will lose weight!

Anyway..Today I was trying on clothes and found that even though the scale says I weigh 130.4 pounds I was able to squeeze myself into a size 3 pair of jeans! In January I was having trouble fitting into size 13's! This is amazing!
I also bought a dress for my sister graduation and it was a small...a small guys I fit into a small! =D
I was so happy, so what if the scale says I've only lost 33 pounds...My body is saying different! I used to obsess with the number but now? I could care less! I will not go back into my unhealthy habits. I will get the body I want. And I won't look at the number! =D
2db819w.png

Replies

• jennagoogles13
    Options
    I totally feel ya! Congrats, by the way! I've nearly reached my goal weight, but now more than ever I realize how much more important a goal "look" is than a goal weight. Keep up the great work, and focus on your measurements:)
  • kayaksara
    kayaksara Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Way to go! Feeling good is better than what the scale has to say anyway! Keep it up!
  • Cheeky_0102
    Cheeky_0102 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    I'm in the opposite boat... the last time I was 158, I was a size 8/10... I could squeeze into a 6! Now, I'm at 170, and i'm still wearing a lot of my size 16 pants, I can wear 14's... I haven't even tried the 12's yet (I bet I could do them up, but not comfortably)

wth!

I have no problem with losing MORE weigh, especially if this is what the 160's are going to look like for me :S

I remember fitting into a size small dress, and another time I got a free t-shirt from a radio station and they were like, "we only have mediums, it's going to be SWIMMING on you!"

those were the days.