need more friends for motivation

Options
hey im new to my fitness!
Im 23 F from canada. i love tracking my food on here i found it really helps. ive been working out lots to . and trying a few new things here and there.

Id love some more active users to add me as a friend. i love swapping exercise tips and food recipies and getting motivation from people. ( and giving it) im also a vegtarian if any users want to add me because of that to see what kinda meals we can swap.

Also trying a raw food diet for a week soon to see how it goes ! wish me luck thx and yay for any one taking the steps to get healthy!

( p.s. i started at 212lbs im trying to get to whatever weight i feel , feels good for my body. im just trying to get under the 200lbs hump ATM)

Replies

• sh0emann
    sh0emann Posts: 46
    Options
    I'm on almost everyday tracking food, water, and exercises. Feel free to add me,
  • sabrinanewme2013
    Options
    I'm new to fitness also. I'm on everyday tracking my food up to 1200 calories been going for a week, I need some friends to help motivate me and maybe I can do the same for you. Please add me as a friend.
  • davidkhorsand
    Options
    Hey I'm new too and trying to lose enough weight that I can possibly join the canadian military. Feel free to add me (I have no friends on this right now haha) so that I can learn your secrets to getting fit!
  • gingersnaps828
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me. I've been back to MFP for just over a week.