Forums aren't exciting today

Options
brower47
brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
Someone please go say something ridiculous in one of the other sections so I can try and get rational on your emotional butt. I need some internet arguing to work out my mental muscles. And also, how many calories can I log that as burning?

LET'S GET READY TO RUMBLE!

Replies

• DalekBrittany
    DalekBrittany Posts: 1,748 Member
    Options
    Divisive. Reported.
  • Silver_Star
    Silver_Star Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    it depends. Have you any intention of being mean? If not then be prepared to be Cauliflowered to death:brokenheart:
  • brower47
    Options
    it depends. Have you any intention of being mean? If not then be prepared to be Cauliflowered to death:brokenheart:

Never mean, just stringently rational. But even so... what is this cauliflower to death of which you speak?
  • bookworm_847
    bookworm_847 Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    Unless I missed it, I haven't seen a "people are mean" thread today. Shall I start one just for entertainment purposes?
  • DalekBrittany
    Options
    Unless I missed it, I haven't seen a "people are mean" thread today. Shall I start one just for entertainment purposes?

Do it.
  • brower47
    Options

Do it.

Let's do it and then walk the thin line of objectively expressive and meanness. The mods need something to do after all.
  • FlaxMilk
    FlaxMilk Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    I'd check out the prefering roundness thread if you want some excitement. You may find what you are looking for there.
  • brower47
    Options
    I'd check out the prefering roundness thread if you want some excitement. You may find what you are looking for there.

Thanks for the recommendation!
  • goodtimezzzz
    goodtimezzzz Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    tremendous issues..i like her!
  • DalekBrittany
    Options

Thanks for the recommendation!

There's even a "not feminine" comment thrown in there, it's pretty good.
  • Sjenny5891
    Sjenny5891 Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    Divisive. Reported.

Really, I'd call it fun and games myself. who doesn't love a little logic dispute every now and then??
  • DalekBrittany
    Options
    Divisive. Reported.

Really, I'd call it fun and games myself. who doesn't love a little logic dispute every now and then??

:laugh: