Voting on Facebook - thanks and keep it up! I am winning!

Options
MisdemeanorM
MisdemeanorM Posts: 3,493 Member
Thanks for everyone who has voted so far! There is 1 week left in the competition and for the first time I am in the lead! Anyone on Facebook who can keep voting daily for me (it will let you every 24 hours) I am eternally grateful! (Because you know the gal I just beat out for 2nd is going to rally her troops to try to take the lead back!!)

I am up to win a free $5,000 LASIK procedure which there is no way I can otherwise afford. But, people on Facebook need to vote for me. There is no "Friending" or anything required. I am begging everyone I can to vote for me. I keep my "friends" list to just my close family for privacy, so I don't have a ton of people to vote for me... and I'm currently in 2nd place. If you could help share the joy of being able to see with me I would appreciate your vote! No obligation, no spam (you know, other than this...), no private info... just click the link below, click vote, click "melissa wants her eyes fixed" - you don't even have to click "like" but if you do it will remind you to vote daily :) and you can "unlike" after June 8 when, hopefully I win and for the first time since grade school can read even a toothpaste tube without glasses! Thanks in advance, and I would totally vote for you if I got this random message from you (unless, of course, I was in the contest - then I would vote for me!) It will be so nice to run, work out, do yoga... not to mention everything else in my life... without glasses!

TO VOTE
www.facebook.com/lodenvisionlasik
click link - click vote - click allow or leave (either) - click Melissa Wants Her Eyes Fixed (red shirt - Melissa Kaupke)
share with friends and repeat every 24 hours!

(Note, you do not have to click "allow" on the button that pops up, you can click leave application and still vote. allow will let you post it to your wall though to recruit friends - and please do!)

Replies