NSV today: Someone noticed!

Options
okcat4
okcat4 Posts: 224 Member
Saw friend of Hubs that we had not seen in about 6 months. His first words are "Wow, you are getting skinny!"
Blush, blush stammer. Uh, thanks, I am trying. Inside happy joy, yippee, someone NOTICED!

What was moment of victory today? Please share!

Replies

• Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    That's fabulous!!!

Mine was much smaller: I had to do some dirty work around the house and I put on my skinny sabine cut off shorts and they fit. Not quite like when I was 30, but at 48, I'll take it!
  • tsikkz
    tsikkz Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    Am I the only person who wants to crawl up and a hole and die when people point out my weight loss? I get super embarrassed

Congrats so much on your nsv though :P
  • jenoliver114
    jenoliver114 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    My victory: I finished my workout today even though I wasn't motivated today. Pretty sure I am the only one who noticed, but I sure feel better!
  • Fivefeetjo
    Fivefeetjo Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Goody!

(I wish people would notice that I've lost weight too!)
  • dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    Options
    Am I the only person who wants to crawl up and a hole and die when people point out my weight loss? I get super embarrassed

Congrats so much on your nsv though :P

The only time I hate it is when someone says it really loudly or goes on & on & on & on & on & on & on about it.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!