Jillian Michaels online weight loss program

Has anyone signed up or had success with Jillian's online weight loss program. It costs $4 a week and offers customized weekly online workout videos, meal plans and support.

Replies

• Kreepie11
    Kreepie11 Posts: 76
    I would also like to know if anyone has tried this or has some opinions on it. I tried that link, but I think they missed some payments or something, because it went to one of those generic pages. I just took the free 'custom weight loss plan' thing and it all seemed pretty solid. I say 'seemed' because I don't know the first thing about most things relating to fitness. If anyone knows something about her online program, please let us know!
  • kjo9692
    kjo9692 Posts: 430 Member
    I used the free trial once, but seriously I was not going to pay for that. It says it's $4 a week but they will go ahead and charge you like 8 weeks or something like that when you start paying. Thankfully I had nothing on my card LOL. After that fail I googled "tools similar to Losing It With Jillian" and found MFP! Besides it's the same system (Calories in vs. Calories out) as it is over here, and MFP is for free.

If you believe you stick better to a full plan (something telling you what to eat and what to do for exercise) go for it! I rather do it my own way though which is why I prefer MFP.