My First NSV!

Options
Since I have started my weight loss journey I am down 45 pounds as of today! Not a single person has commented :( Today, when I got out of the shower, I wrapped a "regular" bath towel around myself - and it OVERLAPPED!! Holy smokes!! I can't even remember the last time I was able to do that!! Yay me!!

Replies

• msliu7911
    msliu7911 Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    That is awesome!!!!!
  • Gr8ChangesAhead
    Gr8ChangesAhead Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    whoop whoop :)
  • lcoelho84
    lcoelho84 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Good for you! Keep on going, someone WILL notice and it will make it worth it. But you know whats even better? Your NSV along with your weight loss, because YOU know the difference. YOU GO!!! :)
  • simplybee713
    Options
    :happy: You're amazing.. keep up the great work. Congrats on losing 45lbs. YAY YOU!!!! ~ Michelle in AZ
  • 2stepscloser
    2stepscloser Posts: 2,900 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!! What fantastic feeling! You rock, my friend. I'm confident the compliments will start soon... I just started getting them. It's harder to tell on us tall ladies :). Keep up the great work!
  • FitandFab33
    FitandFab33 Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! That's fantabulous!
  • Scottmcteare
    Options
    Fantastic stuff, yeah I know it can be hard when people don't comment on your hard work. Don't stop keep going you can do it. Well done.
  • onedayatatime12
    onedayatatime12 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!! Keep up the good work :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!