Jawbone UP

Options
Anyone using jawbone up and would like to support each other through myfitnesspal and the UP app? Let me know, it would be great!

Replies

• Justjamie0418
    Justjamie0418 Posts: 1,065 Member
    Options
    Im thinking about getting one... I am trying to get some good reviews on it.
  • GBO323
    GBO323 Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    There is a MFP JawboneUP Group if you're interested....

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/forums/show/13370-jawbone-up-bracelet
  • JediMasterDoug
    JediMasterDoug Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I really like it. It's fun and motivational. The sync works good with mfp too. Cu should do it!
  • GBO323
    GBO323 Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    I really like it. It's fun and motivational. The sync works good with mfp too. Cu should do it!

I agree. Since the sync went from 3 hours down to 30 minutes, it makes it even more useful...and real time.
  • Lesah0808
    Lesah0808 Posts: 91
    Options
    I got my UP on the 14th & after learning through diffent blogs and posting how to use it, I like it. What I don't fully grasp is how my daily calorie burn is calculated in UP and MFP becuase there is a big difference is calories burned between the two systems for the same activities. Otherwise, it's a Great investment!! You can add me to your UP Team ~ misslisamadams@gmail.com!! Thanx
  • LReter
    LReter Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I recently joined MFP and also am a new UP user. Can you please add me to the MFP Jawbone UP group? I could use some friends on MFP and UP - LReter :smile:
  • Blondie__79
    Blondie__79 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Yep i'm using Jawbone Up since July and love it :)
  • tralyn010
    tralyn010 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I synced my Jawbone with MFP, but my food is transferring over to UP. Ugh! Does anyone have any suggestions? I like the way you enter food into MFP better. Any HELP is greatly appreciated. I tried unsyncing them and resyncing them and still not seeing my food transfer. Ugh!