Options

Replies

• Lupercalia
    Lupercalia Posts: 1,857 Member
    Options
    myomytv is my favorite.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Kitty8Tim

Marianne is a badass kettlebeller.

Marianne's great. I also like Tracy Reifkind (another badass kettlebell swinger) and Neghar Fonooni (she's got all sorts of stuff).
  • elka67
    elka67 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    bumping for later, thanks
  • syrr
    syrr Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    bump
  • alisaglem
    alisaglem Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Zuzana light is the best, toughest, humble, motivating trainer ever!
  • mobes_jk
    mobes_jk Posts: 3
    Options
    I'm a Zuzana fan, too. Will be checking out some of the others you've suggested.
  • Evasavealot1
    Evasavealot1 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Bumping for later
  • crandos
    crandos Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Zuzana light hot lol.
  • Joehenny
    Joehenny Posts: 1,222 Member
    Options
    Physiques of greatness and Elliot hulse

CHRIS JONES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • James_Bergin
    James_Bergin Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Davey Wavey :)
  • cavanerwifey
    cavanerwifey Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Glad I saw this, off to bed but BUMP BUMP BUMPing for later :) {Here's a fun fact, I don't even know what that means "bump for later". Ha! I see it all the time. So once I officially bump something, how then do I pull up said bumps to actually read them later?} :embarassed:
  • Harlequinndancer
    Harlequinndancer Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    following
  • piyuK
    piyuK Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Bumping for ideas. Thanks.
  • tvanhooser
    tvanhooser Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Fitness blender!!! They have some pretty good workouts.

THIS!! Kelli and Daniel rock!! Fitness Blenders are the only fitness vids I can stand period....not fitness wise, but just in personality and presentation style. I can't stand overly perky, trying too hard to motivate me patter.....just tell me what to do and let me do it. And that's what they do.....if I am not self-motivated, no amount of inane chatter from an electronic box is going to make me feel any better about doing something I don't want to do but am willing to do for a larger goal; and listening to that kind of "pump you up" drivel or in some cases, abuse.....I won't listen to it for more than 30 seconds before I have to turn it off before I lose my breakfast. I just can't stomach it. Fitness Blenders is just simple, straightforward and to the point.....plus with no pre-recorded music track, I can work out to whatever I'm in the mood for that day. Totally works for me and so many different videos to choose from, I can easily vary my routine and break it up with walking or biking....or while I'm on vacation now, swimming --something I don't often get a chance to do at home!! Works for me!!
  • maundrelle
    maundrelle Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I LOVE Cassey, her videos are the best.. sooo damn hard but soo good and addictive. And she has the sweetest personality too, really inspiring. :)
  • stephaniethomas80
    stephaniethomas80 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I'm also a fan of fitness blender. I love their HIIT workouts :)
  • kcthatsme
    kcthatsme Posts: 5,136 Member
    Options
    bump
  • xDita89
    xDita89 Posts: 6
    Options
    It's been said a few times already but I have to say it too: fitnessblender

Love the way they don't have any music and just talk you through every exercise pointing out possible mistakes in the movements. I do their videos about 4 times a week and never get boring because there are tons of videos to chose from.
  • shmatichka
    shmatichka Posts: 93
    Options
    Fitness blender!!! They have some pretty good workouts.

Fitness Blender!!!!
  • anemoneprose
    anemoneprose Posts: 1,805 Member
    Options
    Zuzka previously (can't anymore) and Yogatic (Esther Ekhart, she's great)
  • ferggie322
    ferggie322 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Fitness blender. Tons of workouts to choose from in varying lengths and difficulty. No annoying music.