Good intentions, but..................

Options

Replies

• jessichri
    jessichri Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I'm about 2 months in. I log every day regardless of how I eat or if I exercise...that way my friends can kick my butt and guilt me into jumping back on the wagon the following day. So far so good. :)
  • ami5000psu
    ami5000psu Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Since late 2011/early 2012. Not necessarily using MFP but that's how long I've been getting into better shape and losing weight.
  • jen_zz
    jen_zz Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    Yeah I even log my binge and then I would see all these dedication from my MFP friends working out, burning calories, eating under their cals, im like ok I needa DO THIS
  • sportybrewerschick
    sportybrewerschick Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I have been on here since 2011 (before I lost 35 pounds by myself), BUT, I had brain surgery which then I gained 45 pounds from it. Back on track now!
  • clobern
    clobern Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    New to MFP, planning on logging in every day that I can. Sometimes I travel and don't even have time to get on my phone but I will do it until I am where I want to be, then may stick with it while maintaining.

P.S. Add me if you like! More motivation isn't a bad thing.
  • missdibs1
    missdibs1 Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    :smile:
  • missdibs1
    missdibs1 Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    training for 5 years, dedication has had its ups and downs,

Currently in fatloss mode

KETO!
  • nytius
    nytius Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Sometimes people come back. The first time I came to MFP I did it for a week...then again a few months later for yet another week. This time I've been here since 2/11 so almost four months and going strong. I didn't even know the boards existed the first time and it was a half hearted attempt. This time I was determined to make it a lifestyle change so everything has been different.
  • Sekxy49
    Sekxy49 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Began my lifestyle change early November 2012, logging, exercise. Had no intentions to develop "friendships" here, since I am doing this for myself. Since then, I've lost 18 pounds and a dress size!! I delete "friends" on my list that sound too needy, or post every second of their day (like in facebook); to each their own, I'd rather not be a part of that type of individual. I don't mind providing support to those that are truly serious about their goals!! I have friends that I speak to daily and they rely too much on "herbalife" and other fad diet items.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,837 Member
    Options
    A while, off and on.
  • nihil_gnome
    nihil_gnome Posts: 17
    Options
    Definitely in the early, good intentions category... not yet a week in.
  • Buff2022
    Buff2022 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    I log every day. 40 plus days going strong.
  • bacitracin
    bacitracin Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    No, no, no. I just want you to know how – I just want you to know how sorry we are that-that things got so f*cked up with us and-and Mr. Wallace. I-I-It...we-we got into this thing with the best intentions. Really. I never...

*gunshot*

Oh, I'm sorry. Did I break your concentration? I didn't mean to do that. Please, continue. You were saying something about "best intentions"? [silence] What's the matter? Oh, y-you were finished? Oh, well, allow me to retort. What does Marcellus Wallace look like?

I would love to do that to OP.
  • btsinmd
    btsinmd Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    Not logging is not always the same as not keeping track of what I'm eating. When I go out of the country I don't want to pay for "out of the country" cellphone service and don't always have a reliable wifi connection. So I don't log electronically. I have kept track of what I was eating though. If someone wants to drop me as a friend when I'm away, just because I'm not logging, fine.
  • Siege_Tank
    Siege_Tank Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    No, no, no. I just want you to know how – I just want you to know how sorry we are that-that things got so f*cked up with us and-and Mr. Wallace. I-I-It...we-we got into this thing with the best intentions. Really. I never...

*gunshot*

Oh, I'm sorry. Did I break your concentration? I didn't mean to do that. Please, continue. You were saying something about "best intentions"? [silence] What's the matter? Oh, y-you were finished? Oh, well, allow me to retort. What does Marcellus Wallace look like?

I would love to do that to OP.

Wallace.jpg
  • melindasuefritz
    melindasuefritz Posts: 3,509 Member
    Options
    4 months
  • EmilyEmpowered
    EmilyEmpowered Posts: 650 Member
    Options
    I have been losing weight for 3 years, been on MFP Since January... I miss a day here or there, but I have never been as motivated as I am now that I have this site to keep me coming back
  • darwinwoodka
    darwinwoodka Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    darwinwoodka has logged in for 95 days in a row!
  • dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    Options
    Losing weight for around eight months & tracking calories around 100-105 days.
  • craigmandu
    craigmandu Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    I can't lie, I quit logging for a while...about 4 months, and yep put alot of my initial loss back on.

That seems to be what happens when I quit logging. But when I'm logging I do well. Go Figure!