Any tips of getting rid of those love handles?

Any exercise tips anyone? Have a nice flat tummy but am really struggling to get rid of that muffin top/love handles and now they seem to stick out even more! Any success stories of helpful hints greatly appreciated.

Replies

• WhaddoWino
    WhaddoWino Posts: 146 Member
    You really can't spot reduce and every body is different the way it holds on to certain fat reserves. Try toning your obliques just to strengthen that area-- tuck in your shirt tales as it were!

Here is a great place to start:
    http://www.fitnessblender.com/v/workout-detail/Ultimate-Toning-and-Cardio-Workout-for-Belly-Fat-Loss-Abs-and-Cardio-Training/ch/

or search the site for a workout that is fewer minutes if you want to start easier.

You will get there!
  • phjorg1
    phjorg1 Posts: 642 Member
    Heavy compound lifting to retain lean mass and calorie deficit to lose fat.
  • eats1
    eats1 Posts: 16
    hi from London, UK. I'm doing the 'Dr Michael Mosley 5:2 fast diet' since March; this is 500 cals a day (woman) for 2 non-consecutive days each week, the other 5 days eat normally. Within 1 month my love handles reduced and now completely gone. More importantly, there are huge health benefits from this way of eating - I'm on it for life now and feel fantastic. Check it out and good luck.