Weight loss and boob loss

Options

Replies

• ellend17
    ellend17 Posts: 58
    Options
    I know how you feel!
    I had DD boobs, now i'm down to a C cup that now feels too big :(
    And to add insult to injury, I told my sister yesterday that I had hit the 'lost a stone' mark, and she said the only place you can tell i've lost weight is my collarbones and boobs.
    I can completely empathise with you not knowing whether to lose those few more pounds, personally, I feel it is worth it for me to get rid of some tummy and leg wobble, so i can feel my body is more balanced...

I am exactly the same! The only place my fat won't go is my thighs and tummy. And that's horrible :( I hope it didn't get you down too much xx

Yepp, its so frustrating isn't it! It just made me stop and think, cause obviously i'd noticed it, but didn't realise it was so blatant to everyone else. But I feel better in general so I think on balance it will be worth it to feel better about my body as a whole.
    So glad i'm not the only one feeling like this though, thank you for posting about it! :) xx
  • tbetts23
    tbetts23 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Try looking at it another way. Proportionately. I was larger up top when I was 50 lbs heavier but, they stand out more now that my belly does stick out as far as they do:flowerforyou:
  • SophieC19
    SophieC19 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I know how you feel!
    I had DD boobs, now i'm down to a C cup that now feels too big :(
    And to add insult to injury, I told my sister yesterday that I had hit the 'lost a stone' mark, and she said the only place you can tell i've lost weight is my collarbones and boobs.
    I can completely empathise with you not knowing whether to lose those few more pounds, personally, I feel it is worth it for me to get rid of some tummy and leg wobble, so i can feel my body is more balanced...

I am exactly the same! The only place my fat won't go is my thighs and tummy. And that's horrible :( I hope it didn't get you down too much xx

Yepp, its so frustrating isn't it! It just made me stop and think, cause obviously i'd noticed it, but didn't realise it was so blatant to everyone else. But I feel better in general so I think on balance it will be worth it to feel better about my body as a whole.
    So glad i'm not the only one feeling like this though, thank you for posting about it! :) xx

Yep it sure is! Yeah me too :) Thank you for sharing your comments on here xx
  • SophieC19
    Options
    Try looking at it another way. Proportionately. I was larger up top when I was 50 lbs heavier but, they stand out more now that my belly does stick out as far as they do:flowerforyou:

That's a good point :) Though my bellies not flat just yet but hopefully when it is it might help I guess :) Thank you xx
  • mrsjoyw
    mrsjoyw Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I went from a 42DD to a 38D and have feel that it's not so much that I've "lost my boobs" as it is they've deflated. They were never perky to begin with (were really just rather saggy and looked best when in a bra) but now they're still saggy and just a hell of a lot flatter. I don't necessarily want implants when I'm done, but I wouldn't mind a boob lift so that what is there can be where it's supposed to be (i.e. my chest and not halfway down my belly!)

LOL!!! Yes kinda feels like you have four arms huh?? LOL!! I'm the same way!
  • casy84
    casy84 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I lost mine also, but I'd rather have a nice *kitten* then a bit bigger boobs :D
  • Alexandra289
    Alexandra289 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    This has been the worst thing about losing weight - they're not tiny but just a bit droopy and sad. So unattractive and pretty depressing when I'm only 22! I also need to just lose a few pounds - if it could all go from my stomach it would be perfect but the reality is that probably won't happen. So frustrating!
  • DonnaLeeCattes
    DonnaLeeCattes Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    I went from a DD to a B and couldn't be happier :) sure big boobs are nice but I love my smaller high school boobs....hahahha.....because that means I got my smaller high school body back too :) and I'm 45
  • chicbuc
    chicbuc Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Mine are going bye bye, too...from a D to a C and getting smaller. I'm just going to get a boob job to fill the sad little sacks back up when I'm where I want to be. I'll fix these puppies!
  • LindseySprake
    LindseySprake Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your weight loss so far :flowerforyou:

I'm experiencing the same thing!!! Nothing can be done unfortunatley, our body decides where we lose the fat.
    Sucks I know, but I'd rather be healthy and fitter.

I'm nearing my goal weigh too and I'm just buying slightly more padded bra's lol!

I'm a little older than you but have considered having a boob job but that is an absolute last resort and not even on my timeline at the moment.

Good luck with the rest of your weight loss. :heart:
  • jrobinson143
    jrobinson143 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I have several friends with big boobs and they wish they were smaller. They have to wear multiple sports bras to work out and I barely need one. They are small and always have been but no after losing 20lbs I'm barely an A but I never have to worry about clothes fitting me in the chest and besides push up bras have padding :) No worries just be confident in WHATEVER you got! That is the most attractive quaility about a person, their confidence!! We need to impress that among other females, we try to hard to be "perfect"
  • Pookylou
    Pookylou Posts: 988 Member
    Options
    I would give you all some of mine if I could, about 35lbs lost and gone from a 32FF to an F :sad:
  • xampx
    xampx Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    I am currently completely happy with how my boobs are dealing with the weight loss! I have gone from a 40G to a 36G and they feel firmer, but they are just a little lower than I would have liked!

Fingers crossed they dont change too much more!
  • Aymzc
    Aymzc Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Mine have gone from a c cup to a A/B. They weren't massive but feel really little now :(
  • jmcreynolds91
    jmcreynolds91 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    Ah, I'm the opposite, I WISH I would lose some boob.

This is me. I wish mine would go down, but with the 30 pounds ive lost, it hasnt been in that area. :(
  • shoneybabes
    shoneybabes Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    You came onto this site to lose the weight and congratulations, you have done it. You cannot pick and choose where the weight loss comes from, however smaller boobs mean a more natural physique. If you are looking fit and toned, then you should naturally have smaller boobs with the reduced body fat.

the size of your boobs do not matter in the long term goals and if it really does make you feel miserable then I would suggest you look at the reasons why you think boobs make you happier and improve your self esteem.

You have to love the body you have, no matter the size. You can always alter your weight but do so in a consistant healthy way.

I used to be busty and I love being smaller. It is more comfortable and looks better with the sportier figure, remember some of the most attractive strong people in the celebrity world don't have big busts and have never altered that.

Also there are good quality clothes out there that can help shape women.

Women and men need to love themselves more. Everyone is different and no one is perfect.
  • FitMrsR
    FitMrsR Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies :) I'm getting really down about losing my boobs along with the weight loss. I tried on a dress yesterday and just broke down in tears, as its like I have nothing up top anymore compared to before. They were the only part of me I liked before losing weight as well.
    I still have around 10ish pounds to lose and to be honest the thought of my boobs getting even more smaller is making me not want to bother, I know this is stupid but its how I feel right now.

Has anyone felt down about their boobs while losing weight? How did you deal with it? Thanks for any feedback xx

I felt tat way too. I'm 5'6 and at my previous weight of 145lbs (baby weight not included because that's another ball park) I had 34Ds that I was quite proud of. When I got down to a weight where I was happier (112lbs) they had shrunk to 28C which doesn't seem like a lot but i was basically flat chested because its like a 32A so quite a difference. I was so upset. I was finally just about happy with my thighs but hated my boobs. It's hard to find a middle ground. I just got a good bra and tried not to worry. I think I might settle for a slightly higher weight this time and work on gaining muscle instead of losing weight. Hopefully that will help.

ETA: I'd love a boob job but hubby is extremely against them so we will see what happens after we're done having kids
  • Velum_cado
    Velum_cado Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    I've lost over a foot from my chest measurement since I started losing weight. I went to put on a strapless dress a couple weeks ago, that fit me just fine this time last year, and it literally fell down around my feet. I gave it to a friend who is much better endowed than I am.

Yeah, it sucks, because I did like my boobs before. But I'm even happier with how I look, overall, so it balances out. Don't think I'd say no if someone offered me a boob job at the end of all this, though! :ohwell:
  • postrockandcats
    postrockandcats Posts: 1,145 Member
    Options
    I really haven't lost much size, just have gotten a little saggy. But, I'm okay with that as I'm healthy now. I never had large boobs, anyway; I was a small C at my highest weight and am now a B. And, with my smaller belly, they actually look larger. Go fig.
  • SophieC19
    Options
    Congrats on your weight loss so far :flowerforyou:

I'm experiencing the same thing!!! Nothing can be done unfortunatley, our body decides where we lose the fat.
    Sucks I know, but I'd rather be healthy and fitter.

I'm nearing my goal weigh too and I'm just buying slightly more padded bra's lol!

I'm a little older than you but have considered having a boob job but that is an absolute last resort and not even on my timeline at the moment.

Good luck with the rest of your weight loss. :heart:

Thank you so much :) Well done on your loss too!! x