VitaCake

Options
63hanson
63hanson Posts: 154 Member
I suscribe to Hungy Girl's emails and I saw they were promoting VitaCake. They look really good and I'm a chocoholic. Their "deal" is 48 snack cakes (24 fudgy chocolate, 24 chocolate raspberry), delivered to your door for $34.99, but I don't want to spend that much and get that many if they aren't yummy.

So has anyone tried VitaCakes? Do you have to order them online or are they available in stores? Are they worth it? Thanks for your help!

Replies

• passionflwr1
    passionflwr1 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I've tried a couple of the VitaTops but my store doesn't have the other varieties (VitaCake, VitaMuffin, etc), although I'd like to look around and try them soon!
    I like the VitaTops though, especially the banana chocolate chip one!
  • mike667grace
    Options
    We just have VitaTops too down here by Anderson, SC. I've tried a couple, and they are pretty darn cool.
    Suggestion: make some homemade cakes with the leftovers from juicing if you do it, or by adding protein powder to the cake mix and use substitutes (carob stuff instead of chocolate, vegan egg substitute, almond milk instead of dairy). You'll be surprised how good it can taste!
  • kmpublishing2
    kmpublishing2 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE the VitaTops-- to me the VitaCakes aren't as good. They're a little more dense and smaller than the VitaTops, for similar calories. I like my cakes on the lighter side anyway, so the VitaTops make me happy! Their VitaPizzas are pretty good too, and VERY low in calories. True, you can make your own pizza that is low in calories, but I'm all for something quick and easy when it's an option!