Replies

• cassieoscar
    cassieoscar Posts: 13
    Options
    This is my biggest problem!!! Blasted Hip Dip & its not for moving :(
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options
    I just don't understand why they're even an issue?

Like if I'm going to get squelchy with someone, take my clothes off, and they see it and promptly throw themselves out the window?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vbaAg6f9jc

It's Katt Williams...if you aren't prepared for language and click the link anyway you deserve to be offended.

too many *snorts*
  • Pearsquared
    Pearsquared Posts: 1,656 Member
    Options
    I analyzed my hips, and realized I had one hip dip and one non-hip dip. Should I cut off my right leg? :sad:
  • Vailara
    Vailara Posts: 2,454 Member
    Options
    I don't get it - isn't that just a normal body shape?
  • determinedbutlazy
    determinedbutlazy Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    How is that even a thing? I thought all women had it :/
  • ChitownFoodie
    ChitownFoodie Posts: 1,562 Member
    Options
    I have one of those....EH! I didn't even know it had a name.
  • Mother_Superior
    Mother_Superior Posts: 1,624 Member
    Options
    tumblr_mn1prvchxX1rdlu14o1_400.gif
    There, there....
  • dp1228
    dp1228 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Is THAT what it's called? :laugh: i have always hated that my hip goes in like that I've always wanted a rounded hip and bondonkadonk (coke bottle shape). but when my body gets really bangin it really won't matter to me at all. silver lining and all that :drinker:
  • TinaDay1114
    TinaDay1114 Posts: 1,328 Member
    Options
    "Hermits have no peer pressure." - Steven Wright

LOVE Steven Wright.
    LOVE hips -- with or without hip dips.
    HATE THIS stuff -- we spend too much damn time beating ourselves up, and then too many years trying to tell those voices from the TV, the magazines, the internet, everywhere to STFU already. GAH.:noway: :noway:
  • bostonwolf
    bostonwolf Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    This sounds like something created by barely pubescent girls, like "thigh gaps"
  • Babeskeez
    Babeskeez Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    damn those curves of mine!
  • PlunderBunneh
    PlunderBunneh Posts: 1,705 Member
    Options
    I have insane hip dips, thanks partly to genetics, and partly to a slightly mis-formed pelvis (it opens up more on the top than typical). Nothing I can do about it. No point in stressing about it. Just have to sadly pass on some of the summer dresses out there and deal with the fact that low riding jeans will always look like I'm muffin topping. On the plus side, I've got kickin curves.
  • likitisplit
    likitisplit Posts: 9,420 Member
    Options
    You know when I didn't have one? When I was fat.
  • savithny
    savithny Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    You know how I made mine go away?

I gained 20 pounds!!! All on my butt!!! I got a nice, perfect, curve from my waist down to my upper thigh, with no dip whatsoever!!!

When I'm at a healthier weight? That's the shape of my skeleton. Only way to not have a dip is to "fill in" the area with fat.
  • AllonsYtotheTardis
    AllonsYtotheTardis Posts: 16,947 Member
    Options
    I just don't understand why they're even an issue?

They aren't. It's something some underfed teenager came up with to make other girls feel bad about themselves.
  • ColumnHugger
    ColumnHugger Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    this thread amuses me. As for hip dips...I thought all women had them plus the phrase hip dip makes me giggle.
  • darrensurrey
    darrensurrey Posts: 3,942 Member
    Options
    I have a solution:

polycell_multi_purpose_polyfilla_powder.jpg

You're welcome.
  • TwelveSticks
    TwelveSticks Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    It never ceases to amaze how some people can find ways to obsess about their (and mostly other people's) bodies.

If those three women in that photo above (with the red circles showing their 'flaws') are examples of what not to look like, then lord help you all, ladies...
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    Ahhhh man!!!! Something else to feel inadequate. I shall hide in shame and tell my boyfriend to stop finding me sexy
  • nytius
    nytius Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    This sounds like something created by barely pubescent girls, like "thigh gaps"

QFT