Here Again!! Motivation Needed and Wanted!!!

Options
Hello everyone my name is Rasheeda and I am back again with MyFitnessPal!!! Trying to get in shape and be healthy is my goal, but I get discouraged very quickly and lazy sometimes. Really need help with motivation at times. If there is someone out there who has that same problem lets do this together!!!!!

Replies

• Tamm04
    Tamm04 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Hi Rasheeda! You can add me if you want :) I like giving motivation and getting it in return. I'm on my 15th day here and have faithfully been logging. Hope we can keep that up!
  • clobern
    clobern Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    In 2009-2010 I lost 125 pounds and then slowly gained 80 of those back. I am new to MFP and have found it helpful but motivation is always a good thing. You can add me if you would like! Also try to find "real" people to motivate you. My wife does a good job of that.
  • watchursize
    watchursize Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Join the Club Rasheeda, this is my 3rd missionary journey!! I need to keep to it this time though:) You are welcome to add me as friend.
  • prplangl4
    prplangl4 Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    hey there! Me too - I have lost up to 25 lbs and gained it all back over the last few months.

I started a challenge and today is the first day - I have a calendar that includes the 30 day crunchs and 30 day squat challenge to help keep people motivated, or you can do any physical activity you want. Go to my profile and in the bottom left corner you will see the link to summer solstice challenge. It's 5 weeks (now through Friday June 21st). Daily posts and water challenges! Come join us!:bigsmile:
  • Guamybear
    Guamybear Posts: 1,061 Member
    Options
    Don't be discouraged.. Many people quit because of slow progress.. but remember Slow progress is still progress..
  • valentina2122
    Options
    hey .... add me if you like :-) I struggle with the exact same thing for me its keeping it up xx