Stressed, help!

Options
So i've been under a lot of stress recently with job interviews and my boyfriend breaking up with me that i can't keep any food down, has anyone got any tips on how to overcome this? I haven't been able to have anything other than water/liquids for almost 4 days. Thank you (:

Replies

• athenasurrenders
    athenasurrenders Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Have you actually been throwing up, or is it just that you can't bring yourself to eat?

If you've actually been vomiting then four days is time to call the doctor just in case.

Otherwise, my only advice is just to keep trying. Don't put yourself off by preparing a big meal, but just keep trying to have small snacks, even if it's just a mouthful or two. A handful of nuts or dried fruit, a small chunk of cheese, a piece of wholemeal toast, a yoghurt. They will all give you enough nutrition to tide you over. Do what you can to quiet your mind to get some rest.

If you can keep down liquids, have you tried a thin soup or some cocoa just to get something in your stomach?
  • LittleSmurfX
    Options
    I tried eating and i just felt ill so i've been sticking to water, will definitely aim to try and eat some soup or something thank you (: