We fat guys need hot chicks in our Fl too !!!

As a fat guy myself,i dont have many hot chicks in my fl which makes me very sad.I try to add them and write long messages but nothing.There is no boobie friday or thigh thursday on my wall :(

Everyone knows how motivating it can be for men to do anything when they are around hot beautiful women
1359403521_ricky_gervais_belly_pull__the_office.gif

Also its not like we cant workout as hard as the fit guys in here
x5fxQ.gif

also we are not expecting you to rate us 10/10,fill our profile with licks and bites or even reply below our comments with "Smash/would bang",just a good job or a squishy hug would be enough to motivate us to push harder
fat_guy_03.jpg

i hope with this post, I can get some friends in here :D(i dont care about the rest, go fend for urself bro!)
fat_guy_skinny_girls1%2B%25281%2529.jpg

So add away pretty please ?
when_i_look_at_the_chances_of_me_actually_winning_the_lottery-16076.gif

Replies

• PlayerHatinDogooder
    PlayerHatinDogooder Posts: 1,018 Member
    Well then get rich or get funny because those are your only two options.
  • As a fat guy myself,i dont have many hot chicks in my fl which makes me very sad.I try to add them and write long messages but nothing.There is no boobie friday or thigh thursday on my wall :(

What about FLASH Friday? You don't even get that one? Or Sex Saturday?
  • NutellaAddict
    NutellaAddict Posts: 1,258 Member
    Whip it out Wednesday?
  • i was talking about mfp not real world though even there,most chicks are not that superficial :)
  • Mother_Superior
    Mother_Superior Posts: 1,624 Member
    Need? No. Want? Yes. Have to have? Sure. Can't live without? Absolutely!

Oh, and I fully expect those already and those yet to be on my FL to rate me 10/10, fill my profile with licks and bites and even reply below my comments with "Smash/would bang"
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    I already have them. You must be doing it wrong.
  • I already have them. You must be doing it wrong.

^^^^ True story...how you doing Whierd? :smooched:
  • Shauncho49
    Shauncho49 Posts: 132 Member
    I agree...you must be doing it wrong. fat as hell here and you should see my friends list!!
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Really, all the ladies on my FL are hot chicks. I don't get lick, smash, 10/10. That's just in the forums. What I get on my friend list is hard work and dedication that each of those women do day in and day out. I see how far they run, how much they lift gym days, bloating days, good days and the wrost stuff I wouldn't wish on anyone. That or they are going to go out that night with some dude that's not me. In the end having hot chicks on your wall is pretty much the ultimate tease/c*** block. Do yourself a favor and just stick to the forums.
  • HotCuppaJo
    HotCuppaJo Posts: 476 Member
    I agree...you must be doing it wrong. fat as hell here and you should see my friends list!!

Agreed. NO pic of who you are and a closed profile that no one can read....well, that tends to scare people away.
  • Jchambers1130
    Jchambers1130 Posts: 173 Member
    I need more hot chicks to surround my adventures.
  • FlaxMilk
    FlaxMilk Posts: 3,452 Member
    :laugh:

I wouldn't call myself a hot chick and never post pictures of myself (ok, some of my friends list saw a headless me for about 10 minutes), but you seem funny and I would love to have you on my friends list. If you want to add, please do!
  • maiaroman18
    maiaroman18 Posts: 460 Member
    ^^^ this

My FL is full of hot men and women I want to spank and bang...

But, my friends also possess winning personalities, work hard, and play harder. Ha, I said hard. Twice.
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    I have the hottest chicks on MFP..

*shrugs*
  • SoViLicious
    SoViLicious Posts: 2,633 Member
    Well then get rich or get funny because those are your only two options.

haha!
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member

Clearly wants the D despite me being fat.

OP, try being more interesting.
  • Really, all the ladies on my FL are hot chicks. I don't get lick, smash, 10/10. That's just in the forums. What I get on my friend list is hard work and dedication that each of those women do day in and day out. I see how far they run, how much they lift gym days, bloating days, good days and the wrost stuff I wouldn't wish on anyone. That or they are going to go out that night with some dude that's not me. In the end having hot chicks on your wall is pretty much the ultimate tease/c*** block. Do yourself a favor and just stick to the forums.

Woah! this was an eye opener..you made me think!
  • I already have them. You must be doing it wrong.

Clearly wants the D despite me being fat.

OP, try being more interesting.

i am trying! If being smooth was only that easy..
  • __stacyb
    __stacyb Posts: 306
    <--will do whatever he wants, hi Tim :flowerforyou:
  • thank you flaxmilk :flowerforyou: