30 Day Shred - Level difference?

Options
Hi, I've been doing the 30 day shred for the last three days at Level 1! I find it challenging enough of course but think I could do more, is Level 2 more intense or is it just different exercise wise? Also if I were to move on to Level 2 would I be messing up the programme and neglecting some muscles that are worked particularly in Level 1? Thanks :)

Replies

• momo9128706
    momo9128706 Posts: 45
    Options
    It's a little more challenging, but don't NOT do some of the moves. Jillian always says "Trust the system" She BUILT the program that way for a reason. I lost 10 lbs the first time I did it, 7 the second. By Day 11, your body will be ready to move to a different level. On day 5,6,7 (Which she says IN Level 1 that you will be feel better, she's right.) Hang in there!
  • mtnstar
    mtnstar Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I would wait until you notice an increase in endurance to move up. When I first started level 1, I had to do some of the modified exercises, but by day 10, I was increasing my range of motion, my squats were deeper, jumping higher, and less winded. Level 2 is a lot harder and I didn't like it as much, but level 3 is a lot more fun.

I lost 12 lbs and 10 inches doing the shred. It works! :-)