Not so new but new.....

Options
Good morning! I have renewed by motivation. I've been to the doctor and I'm completely cleared for any and all exercise. I'm a high school and developmental league girls lacrosse coach. This is the first season of coaching in which I gained weight instead of losing about 20 pounds. Something has to give. I have decided to rededucate myself to myself. I will take time for myself and make good things happen.

I am currently 219.9 pounds. I've lost 10 so far. My goal weight is 150 pounds so, I have 69 pounds to go......this time around I won't give up and I'll make it happen. A little bit of what I've been doing: juicing for breakfast and my afternoon snack and working on eating reasonably. I am also recommitting to the Insanity workout program. It is just that.....insane! But it works! 60 days of commitment and if I'm not happy with the results I'll find something else, but I'll try that first.

Question on how to: How do I make the countdown tickers that I see a lot of people have with their postings?