MyOatmeal.com <<--Oatmeal Addicts Check this out!

Options
13»

Replies

• Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options

Besides what's with the advertising posts on MFP???

I don't see any advertising..
    I see one person sharing her excitement with her online community.
    I see a lot of people interested in what she has to share.
    I see on business owner answer a couple questions and clearing up confusion
    and I see one bitter person peeing one someones party and being disrespectful for no apparent reason.
    I don't see any advertisements though.

ANT
    I believe some of the threads were removed that included the advertising for profit. No bitterness here (I LOVE Oatmeal:love: ).. simply following protocol to keep profit making advertisements off the main boards.:flowerforyou:
  • kganc001
    kganc001 Posts: 317
    Options
    Bump!!
  • MyOatmeal
    MyOatmeal Posts: 6 Member
    Options

I believe some of the threads were removed that included the advertising for profit. No bitterness here (I LOVE Oatmeal:love: ).. simply following protocol to keep profit making advertisements off the main boards.:flowerforyou:

http://www.examiner.com/images/blog/EXID10130/images/iStock_000004941769-2Small.jpg
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options

I make rolled oats with turmeric, cumin, cardamom, cinnamon,cloves - very rich.
    Interesting! I'm going to need to get more experimental I think.

http://www.examiner.com/images/blog/EXID10130/images/iStock_000004941769-2Small.jpg
    :laugh: :wink: OK, OK, I'll check out your oatmeal.. roses and all. :bigsmile: :tongue: Your business is going to go through the roof is you keep up with the flowers... girls like flowers AND oatmeal.:glasses:

Peace, Oatmeal & Fridays... good stuff!:love:

EDIT: on a side note, have you ever thought of perhaps using Xylitol as a sweetener? Just a thought while you're perfecting your Stevia idea?
  • MyOatmeal
    MyOatmeal Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    EDIT: on a side note, have you ever thought of perhaps using Xylitol as a sweetener? Just a thought while you're perfecting your Stevia idea?

Yeah.. It is a bit expensive and needs some refinement, but we are considering it.
    Also looking in to monk fruit and a couple other plan based options.

ANT