Brazil Butt Lift

Options
I recently purchased the Brazil Butt Lift and it definitely targets the buns! I was just curious to see if anyone else has tried this and if you saw good results. I'm also going to the gym and using the elliptical 3-4 days a week to get in some extra cardio. Excited to see results :-)

Replies

• daisyelaine
    daisyelaine Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    Hi Rachel, I have owned BBL for ... well, for a while, and started it a long time ago-- got about a week in, and then stopped. BUT.. ( ha ha.. pun intended..) I restarted today. I've lost a bunch of weight, but really need some oomph in my mommy butt. I do a bunch of other stuff too-- I teach a fitness class called Drums Alive, attend a bootcamp class twice a week, and I'm halfway through training for a 10k. I know, it's a little crazy. Want to be accountability buddies? I need someone that will remind me to do this, even when I know how creepy Leandro can be. Or, when my abs are screaming from Tummy tuck. ;)
  • dgrei320
    dgrei320 Posts: 66
    Options
    i really wish i took before pictures of myself but i didnt:( its amazing. ive never been in better shape. the only thing i can say is keep increasing the weights even if you dont feel like it. and the resistance band gets a little worn down so i would purchase a better one from wally mart.
  • rachelwarner32
    rachelwarner32 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the advise! I hope I have amazing results too!
  • rachelwarner32
    rachelwarner32 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Got day 3 out of the way! Pretty sore but I'm sure my efforts will pay off!
  • sjohnny732
    sjohnny732 Posts: 3
    Options
    I just completed the program! It was really awesome at targeting the muscles that tighten your hips, thighs, and of course your tush. I just ordered the Brazil Butt lift Master Series which I am super excited for! There's a video on their site (http://www.beachbody.com/product/fitness_programs/brazil-butt-lift-master-series-advanced-workout.do) which shows some new exercises, it got me pumped! I never thought I would have a bubble butt, and sure enough i've got one now! Thank you Leandro Carvalho :)
  • tinahanlon37
    Options
    I've done 3 rounds of BBL and I agree that it is the best bootie workout. It changed the shape of my rear big time! I got burnt out so I haven't done it in about 4 months. What surprised me about it the most was how strong it made my legs. Before BBL I could hardly jog 1 mile, after doing 3 rounds of BBL I can easily jog a 5k no problem. I plan on working High and Tight back into my workouts, I love that one!
  • smills2u
    smills2u Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I started BBL in April with the intention of just toning up. I have continuously been surprised by my results! I will finish my 90 days this week, and I highly recommend it! I didn't have much of a booty to work with but my entire body has toned up! As of day 60, I had lost 5lbs and over 8 inches. I thought this was awesome considering my my goal was toning! I'm excited to see my 90 day numbers!:happy:
  • AutumnRed84
    AutumnRed84 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I just started on Saturday. I was wanting a workout to Target the booty area as well and had heard great things about BBL. Glad to hear some more good things. I have a very flat bum bum and wide hips!! I am hoping this helps give my booty a little more lift and shape, rather than a pancake. I was very sore after two days!!! I did take before pictures and am excited to see what my end results will be in 60 days!!!
  • TheDoctorDana
    TheDoctorDana Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Can you get this at Target or Walmart?
  • AutumnRed84
    AutumnRed84 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I don't believe so. It is apart of the beachbody collection. I ordered mine through beachbody.com. You can find it online through Amazon, but I believe it is more expensive. You can sign up for free at beachbody.com. They offer TONS of workout programs!! I signed up so I can order workouts cheaper and it also serves as another resource for information, motivation and support.
  • shannashannabobana
    shannashannabobana Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    even when I know how creepy Leandro can be
    LOL! I got into the informercial for a while and did think about buying it so it's good to hear some reviews.