• Special_Sauce
    Options
    I like the tall white dorks :love:

Someone get me NAACP's phone number!

; )
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    Great conversationalist, has opinions but is openminded, stays fit and active, cute, geeky, fun with an amazing sense of humor, LOVES the outdoors, has some interest in me and who I am.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    Smart with a sense of humour similar to my own. Not too tall. I don't care for dating tall men. it makes for awkward hugs.

A stool or staircase may help.

That takes away the possibility for spontaneous, unawkward hugs. Also, tall people use up too much water laundering their giant clothes and taking long showers to clean their giant bodies. Small people are more environmentally-friendly.
    Excellent point. They use up too much soap, too :angry:

I KNOW! What do they think? The world is made of soap? Sons of *****es. :angry:
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    We all have a type, don't pretend you don't! Let's see if we can start some MFP magic here

I like the ones that are women.
  • Jerrypeoples
    Jerrypeoples Posts: 1,541 Member
    Options
    slightly warm, pulse is optional at this point
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    My "type" is a tall - the taller, the better, i.e. (6'0+) outgoing, friendly, genuine, caring, honest, loyal, witty, funny, laid-back, patient, respectful, fun-loving, loves kids, loves dogs, who are NOT creepers, are NOT pushy and do NOT try too hard and who can do nights in. I like tall good ole boys, i.e. cowboys tend to melt my heart. I won't date young or old.
  • AmberLee2012
    AmberLee2012 Posts: 540
    Options
    All 3 of my serious boyfriends (one of which I'm married to) have been musicians :)
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    Options
    Human. :blushing:

No interspecies erotica for you?
  • parys1
    parys1 Posts: 2,072 Member
    Options
    Smart with a sense of humour similar to my own. Not too tall. I don't care for dating tall men. it makes for awkward hugs.

That takes away the possibility for spontaneous, unawkward hugs. Also, tall people use up too much water laundering their giant clothes and taking long showers to clean their giant bodies. Small people are more environmentally-friendly.

Not to mention their smugness when able to grab dishes and stuff from the high cupboards. Smug *******s.
  • NutellaAddict
    NutellaAddict Posts: 1,258 Member
    Options
    Must have US citizenship.
  • xvxCelticWandererxvx
    xvxCelticWandererxvx Posts: 2,890 Member
    Options
    Human. :blushing:

No interspecies erotica for you?

No. One must draw the line somewhere :wink:
  • thesupremeforce
    thesupremeforce Posts: 1,206 Member
    Options
    I like the tall white dorks :love:

Kindly specify "tall."

I'm partial to women who are funny, witty, creative, honest, and don't have any hardcore addictions.
  • boothekm
    boothekm Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Spanish and Italian guys always have my attention....and i do love a country boy!
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options

Not to mention their smugness when able to grab dishes and stuff from the high cupboards. Smug *******s.

I hate them SO MUCH. Have you ever had to share a car with them? You have to adjust the seat and mirrors every time it is your turn to drive. It's bull****.
  • BeinAwesome247
    BeinAwesome247 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    My "type" is a tall - the taller, the better, i.e. (6'0+) outgoing, friendly, genuine, caring, honest, loyal, witty, funny, laid-back, patient, respectful, fun-loving, loves kids, loves dogs, who are NOT creepers, are NOT pushy and do NOT try too hard and who can do nights in. I like tall good ole boys, i.e. cowboys tend to melt my heart. I won't date young or old.

basically this except I prefer men in their 30s and love dark hair
  • Iron_Lotus
    Iron_Lotus Posts: 2,295 Member
    Options
    Tall,smart, funny, a little meat on the bones and tattooed
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    Options
    breathing.

How you doin'?
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options

basically this except I prefer men in their 30s and love dark hair

same here, so add those 2 to mine above. Also, no drugs, no smoking, must have job, his own place and his own car
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    Options

Stilts?
  • Jerrypeoples
    Jerrypeoples Posts: 1,541 Member
    Options
    is 6ft really tall? much like my enis, i really wish that at the age of 43 i hit another growth spurt