Does falling in love burn calories?

Options

Replies

• iWaffle
    iWaffle Posts: 2,208 Member
    Options
    Stalking is a much more effective weight loss tool. Your heart rate is elevated for a much longer period of time and running when the cops show up always takes out a few hundred extra calories. You wouldn't believe how many calories it takes to follow someone around the mall unseen and when she went into V.S. my heart was racing thinking of what she had in those bags when she came out of the store.

I wear a HRM to be sure but there are times I exceed 180 bmp :heart: :heart:
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    Nope. Generally, it makes you gain weight, but it's worth it.
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    Stalking is a much more effective weight loss tool. Your heart rate is elevated for a much longer period of time and running when the cops show up always takes out a few hundred extra calories. You wouldn't believe how many calories it takes to follow someone around the mall unseen and when she went into V.S. my heart was racing thinking of what she had in those bags when she came out of the store.

Also, this.
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    The break up will just gain it all back. Heartache, ribs, and tubs of ice creams go hand in hand.

Good luck, OP. :flowerforyou:
  • Vicko25
    Vicko25 Posts: 45
    Options
    I actually lost weight with the break up and joined my fitnesspal lol.
  • Beastmode454
    Beastmode454 Posts: 340 Member
    Options

LMAO!!
  • MissFit0101
    MissFit0101 Posts: 2,382
    Options
    AWE! Que cute.... @ missfit

:: blushing::
  • NutellaAddict
    NutellaAddict Posts: 1,258 Member
    Options
    Love is over-rated. Nobody loves me :ohwell:
  • MissFit0101
    Options

Now that's what I'm talking about Waffle!!! lol
  • Vicko25
    Vicko25 Posts: 45
    Options
    Love is over-rated. Nobody loves me :ohwell:

I think love is fine, the problem are us, the people who fall/ not fall in love, its beautiful while it last, hurts like hell when it's over, specially when is over for the person you are in love with while you are still feeling it :(
  • Matt24442
    Matt24442 Posts: 324
    Options
    The break up will just gain it all back. Heartache, ribs, and tubs of ice creams go hand in hand.

Good luck, OP. :flowerforyou:

jDxXf41.gif
  • PhattphlabbieAquarian
    Options
    Love is nothing more than emotional fat! Love is highly over rated and leads to heart ache. Put it in the category as cookies, ice cream, potato chips etc. AVOID it.!!!!
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    In my experience love magically adds calories. Divorce, on the other hand, was the best "diet" I ever went on.
  • charlesnapolitano
    charlesnapolitano Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    self love does
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    No, but great question, OP!
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    *facedesks*
  • Nightterror218
    Nightterror218 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    if it leads to the bedroom then sure it can
  • LisaY76
    LisaY76 Posts: 76 Member
    Options

Just so you know, I did see you. I was just pretending I didn't. :wink: Fun times... Oh and the V.S. bag was full of ____:noway: _____!!!
  • MissFit0101
    Options
    self love does

This comment is so full of WIN!
  • craigmandu
    craigmandu Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    I hear it does....if you are doing it right...

You start out with an extra 500-1000 calories a week burn for a couple of months...then a 9 month progressive gain, then a sudden 10lb drop.

The bad part is the 9 month gain is usually way more than the initial burn, and it seems to give lasting stress...think at least 25ish years.