New Here...

Options
Well, basically I'm new here, and by here I mean this site as well as getting serious about getting healthy again. I have awesome friends in my life who are also beginning their weight loss journeys, but I'd love to have some online friend support with this site. My goal is to lose 101 lbs, but at this point I just take it day by day. This site has been really helpful so far. I've read and been encouraged by many of your stories! I really feel that I'm ready to do this!

Replies

• Beck79321
    Beck79321 Posts: 2
    Options
    Sent request for add. It seams like we have alot in common i am 34 years old mother of 3 i need to loose about 50 more pounds total of 70!
  • DaSt82
    DaSt82 Posts: 11
    Options
    Sent request for add. It seams like we have alot in common i am 34 years old mother of 3 i need to loose about 50 more pounds total of 70!

Thanks for the request! I'll accept that right now. Congrats on your weight loss!
  • DLPeterson5
    DLPeterson5 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey guys! I'm new here :) I'm a 25 year old working mother of a 4 year old stinker. In his 4 years I've lost 10 lbs of the 60 lbs I gained during pregnancy. I work at it, but it's time for me to get serious. I'd like to have another baby in the near-ish future and I REFUSE to add baby weight on top of baby weight. My goal is 30 lbs. We'll see where it goes from there.
  • DaSt82
    Options
    Hey guys! I'm new here :) I'm a 25 year old working mother of a 4 year old stinker. In his 4 years I've lost 10 lbs of the 60 lbs I gained during pregnancy. I work at it, but it's time for me to get serious. I'd like to have another baby in the near-ish future and I REFUSE to add baby weight on top of baby weight. My goal is 30 lbs. We'll see where it goes from there.

Welcome aboard! I've only been using this site since Wednesday, but I've found it really helpful so far. :smile:
  • dltrautman1
    dltrautman1 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Good luck! I have really found this site a great help! If you have questions or just need Support, let us know!
  • DaSt82
    Options
    Good luck! I have really found this site a great help! If you have questions or just need Support, let us know!

Thank you! I've found that so far this site has really helped me focus.